So Weird Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2001)

Fi or Annie?

davidsstar

[1]Sep 25, 2007
    • level: 3

Okay, this is your typical character post. Pretty much says it all. Fiona or Annie? I prefer Fi all the way. When she left the show, and Annie took her place, I about screamed. Yes, no lie people. Fi made the show SO MUCH better to watch then Annie. I mean, c'mon, I really didn't like the whole black-panther thing Annie had going on. Yes, I know it was supposed to be a plot-point or something to that affect, but huh? What the hell? I'm still confused to this day. And let me tell you something, I suppose Annie would have been a much more likeable character if they would have cast someone else for the role. I honestly remember watching her music videos on the Disney Channel. Let me know what you think!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fallon21

[2]Sep 25, 2007
    • level: 10
    Any true fan of 'So Weird' has to go with Fi. Come on! She was awesome. When Annie came on I was utterly annoyed with her.

gothicsweetie

[3]Oct 3, 2007
    • level: 13
    Fi, because she was in to the paranormal Annie the paranormal was in to her

legolasotter07

[5]Oct 16, 2007
    • level: 1
    Fi, it was much more darker and interesting when she was on. It was too bright for my taste with Annie. Stupid humor.

Topaz101

[6]Oct 18, 2007
    oh Fi without a doubt , but in the end Fi was responsible for the shows demise because she quit the show and Annie just , how can i put this nicely , i cant she sucked.

triogirl

[7]Oct 23, 2007
    • level: 14
    Please, Fi was way better than Annie.

kds1990

[8]Nov 16, 2007
    • level: 5

i have to go with Fi & Annie. I can't really pick.

Yes I agree that Fi made the show a lot more scary/creepy & Annie didn't really know anything about the paranormal stuff unlike Fi.

But I think the main reason I liked Annie was because of her relaxed attitude (as someone else also posted on here). I also liked her singing. Yes I said singing. Honestly I think this girl can sing.
    For all the people that said she sucked look at Annie (Alexz Johnson) now! She has a hit TV show ("Instant Star") has made a Lifetime movie ("Devil's Diary") and is working on a debut album. The first time I heard her on So Weird I knew she was going to go far & I was right. I have always been a fan of her work & still am. I know a lot of people said she sucked but I beg to differ.

ElysianGem

[9]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 8
    Fi! I was so mad when she left that I just stopped watching the show.

superdud1400

[10]Dec 15, 2007
    • level: 7

ElysianGem wrote:

If you were a true fan you would have kept watching it...

ElysianGem

[11]Dec 17, 2007
    superdud1400 wrote:

ElysianGem wrote:

If you were a true fan you would have kept watching it...

Fi was the mainpart of the show. It simply wasn't the same without her.

Jouai

[12]Dec 19, 2007
    davidsstar wrote:
    I prefer Fi all the way. When she left the show, and Annie took her place, I about screamed.......Fi made the show SO MUCH better to watch then Annie. I mean, c'mon, I really didn't like the whole black-panther thing Annie had going on. >

LoL Yeah, seriously. As SOON as I saw that Cara/Fi left, I said, okay! Me, too! And stopped watching. There wasn't a point. The whole point TO that show WAS Fi and her constant struggle to understand "why" and such. She brought emotion and captivation to the series.

Then Miss Hippy-Dippy Annie comes along with her freaking panther, and that was just insufferable....I'd watched a few episodes to see what was her deal and if it could work still, but I knew it wouldn't. So I wasn't sad to see it be canceled.

Word to the wise, future show creators: Replace a supporting character, most of the time that's disturbing, but we the fans survive. But replace a MAIN character who's managed to successfully resonate with the majority of said fans, you WILL be doomed to fail. Only 5% of the time is there success in a main character recast.

And clearly, this wasn't one of those times. ~_~ LoL

ElysianGem

[13]Dec 19, 2007

Jouai wrote:
    davidsstar wrote:
    I prefer Fi all the way. When she left the show, and Annie took her place, I about screamed.......Fi made the show SO MUCH better to watch then Annie. I mean, c'mon, I really didn't like the whole black-panther thing Annie had going on. >
    LoL Yeah, seriously. As SOON as I saw that Cara/Fi left, I said, okay! Me, too! And stopped watching. There wasn't a point. The whole point TO that show WAS Fi and her constant struggle to understand "why" and such. She brought emotion and captivation to the series. Then Miss Hippy-Dippy Annie comes along with her freaking panther, and that was just insufferable....I'd watched a few episodes to see what was her deal and if it could work still, but I knew it wouldn't. So I wasn't sad to see it be canceled. Word to the wise, future show creators: Replace a supporting character, most of the time that's disturbing, but we the fans survive. But replace a MAIN character who's managed to successfully resonate with the majority of said fans, you WILL be doomed to fail. Only 5% of the time is there success in a main character recast. And clearly, this wasn't one of those times. ~_~ LoL

Exactly!

unicorntammy

[14]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 50
    I agree Fi all the way.

nbbroxmysox

[15]Dec 23, 2007
    • level: 5

Fi,Fi,Fi!!!!!!!!Annie was just.....UGH!Fi gave a darker tone to the show which I liked while Annie was just so darn preppy and happy.Well not really but you know what I mean.Then that whole singing thing with Annie.I just ugh!Fi,Fi,Fi!

!

MuseRiot

[16]Jan 3, 2008
    • level: 19

FI! I liked Annie and everything, I just thought Fi had a better connection with the paranormal, scince her dad did it too.

sk8rj06

[17]Jun 4, 2008
    • level: 3
    Fi. However, I never had a problem with Annie. But the Fi episodes were much more entertaining, and delved into the paranormal more than season 3.

Bricriu333

[18]Nov 8, 2008
    • level: 10
    Fi! No doubt! She was wicked great! Annie ruined the show! I hated her with a passion!