So Weird Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2001)

General Discussion & FAQ

Kristhetvgirl2

[1]May 31, 2006
    • level: 52
    This topic is for any random discussion about the show or to ask questions about So Weird.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JDsBaBiiGiiRL

[2]Jun 6, 2006
    • level: 4
    I miss this show Disney did a great job! I just whish that they would have kept it going. Althought I muct say that I watched it more when Fi was on, rather than Annie! I kinda missed alot. So if it comes out on DVD or something Let me know please!

mavarin

[3]Jun 18, 2006
    • level: 2

I've read a few references to the episode "Strangeling" revealing that Jack is a reincarnated knight. The only time I managed to catch the episode, though (I taped it), there was no direct reference to this at all, just Jack playing around. Was there dialogue cut from reruns, or is this just a supposition based on outside sources (i.e., Cooksey's revelations about Fi's Season 3)? Also, does anyone know who and why "Strangeling" was usually skipped over, or who at Disney made the decision to change the show's direction (and why)?

As for Fi and Annie, I did think Fi got a little too strident at times in trying to convince Jack, but her storyline was more compelling than Annie's. I kind of liked Annie's more relaxed attitude, and the whole spirit guide story arc. But I would rather have had more of the Phillips family, Fi and her dad included, and less of Annie's Showcase Song of the Week.

Oh, one more question. Does Mackenzie P. ever perform as a rock and roller, now that the show is over? She really is very good, as one might expect given her parentage!

archangelcory16

[4]Jul 9, 2006
    • level: 32
    Jack's past as a knight was only ever alluded to. You weren't supposed to pick up on those clues until season three when it was revealed, and then you would have realized the clues were there.

In Strangeling the dragon is afraid of Jack, and he's really into the sword stuff. In Banshee, a coat of armor is superimposed over Jack, searching for Fi, etc.