So Weird Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2001)

Interests in the Paranormal

ivelkered17

[1]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 5

I would have to say that watching So Weird really opened my eyes to the paranormal side of things. After So Weird I really got into that stuff, and I absolutely loved it. I wanted to know of any people who, because of this show, started getting into it by buying books on ghosts and UFOs and all of that. I also wanted to open up this topic to see if any of you listen to George Noory's Coast-to-Coast program.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

superdud1400

[2]Jul 30, 2007
    • level: 7
    ivelkered17 wrote:

I would have to say that watching So Weird really opened my eyes to the paranormal side of things. After So Weird I really got into that stuff, and I absolutely loved it. I wanted to know of any people who, because of this show, started getting into it by buying books on ghosts and UFOs and all of that. I also wanted to open up this topic to see if any of you listen to George Noory's Coast-to-Coast program.

I thought I was the only one lol

Cali_girl_213

[3]Aug 3, 2007
    • level: 11
    ya...i got into the Paranormal as well. I love watching shows on Travel Channel about "weird stuff" and learning about strange happenings. Its really interesting, and i loved how on So weird, there were real stories such as Roswell and crop circles...its fun to learn about

Deansgrl

[4]Aug 5, 2007
    • level: 3
    This kind of stuff has intrested me ever since the show to. I always am looking up stuff and googleing and wut not about things i saw on the show or on Supernatural on the CW. We go to Emerald isle NC every year and i always pick up a new paranormal book on the area. It's all because of Fi lol.

Cali_girl_213

[5]Aug 7, 2007
    • level: 11
    this is random but i think its funny that 3/4 people on this post have VM icons!!! RIP Vmars!

goosegirl829

[6]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 8
    hey, i loved this show because it related to the paranormal. i mean, it happens people! trust me. i've had enough proof, to scare you guys to death.

gothicsweetie

[7]Sep 16, 2007
    • level: 13
    this show was an uncommon one for disney with the paranormal theme and always got me interested in the explaining the unexplained

legolasotter07

[9]Oct 16, 2007
    • level: 1
    Yeah, i got into paranormal stuff after this...since then i've always been interested in shows like ghosthunters and whatnot......

side-note: i also started wearing thumb rings because Fi wore one, and my dad had a silver one made with my name carved in it.

sk8rj06

[10]Jun 4, 2008
    • level: 3
    I was into it before So Weird, however, my interest in the paranormal definitely grew due to the series. However, the Fi episodes had more of the stuff I was interested in than the Annie episodes. Probably because the first two seasons were darker..

CharmedOne92

[11]Jun 30, 2008
    • level: 4
    So Weird is definitely what got me into the paranormal. I've been a paranormal freak since. =D

I like the thumb ring thing, legolasotter07! I'd almost forgotten she wore them.