So Weird Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2001)

So Weird Fanfiction Revival!

eclecticvewer

[1]Jul 28, 2008
    • level: 11
    So, if any of you write fanfiction and/or happen read stories at Fanfiction.net, you'll notice something.

The So Weird category is kind of...well...dead. (This is probably where I'd insert some sort of witty fanfiction ghost joke, but I'm not that clever.)

Anyway, the reason I'm posting is to call for a So Weird Fanfiction Revival! Go to fanfiction.net, sign up (it's free!) and post whatever story starring your favorite So Weird characters! IF you need a memory refresher, all the episodes are on youtube - all you gotta do is search for any episode, or have your self a So Weird marathon, whatever gets your creative juices flowing. Can be about the Fi or Annie era, whichever, or create your own season starring both Fi and Annie. Write your own original Season 3, or add on extensions to those episodes you wished lasted just a little bit longer (*cough* Twin *cough*).

Thanks for reading and hope to see you in the So Weird category!

http://www.fanfiction.net/tv/So_Weird/
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jesusfreak1098

[2]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 10
    I've been thinking of diong that... Sounds good. I'll try when I'm mega bored( its like 10 so I'm about to go to bed) probably tomorrow I'll work my way over there.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.