America Vs. Canada

Which one is better?

XxIcingOnTopxX

[1]Oct 10, 2008
    • level: 11

Hey everyone! I just wanted to see which show you like better so far. ]

I don't know if it's because I'm canadian, but I like sytycd Canada because so far, the dancers are pretty good, but thats just basing it on the episodes so far.

But I think the americian judges gave better criticism, even though some are special guest judges on this show.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nikkles

[2]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 12
    I am an american currently living in Canda so I've watched a lot of both shows. I think the dancers are amazing on both shows. the problem with the Canadian versions is exactly what you mentioned the judges don't give good critisism at all. Also, I don't like the host, her voice annoys me. Dancing is good though and I like the different mix of choreographers.

michelle_xo182

[3]Oct 30, 2008
    • level: 8
    Overall, I like the American Version better.

I really don't like Leah Miller! She really gets on my nerves!

mysticbeam

[4]Nov 14, 2008

definately like the american version better and mostly because of the judging i don't think i have heard one judge give any helpful critiques the entire season.

Billie3

[5]Nov 25, 2008
    • level: 20

I love both shows, but I can't stand the host of the Canadian show. She's dreadful. Her comments are soooooooo predictable. "Guys, you gave me goosebumps!"

Give me a break!

XxIcingOnTopxX

[6]Nov 26, 2008
    Billie3 wrote:

I love both shows, but I can't stand the host of the Canadian show. She's dreadful. Her comments are soooooooo predictable. "Guys, you gave me goosebumps!"

Give me a break!

I knwo, and I hate during the announcements of whose in bottom 3 she says stuff like, ________ prepare to dance.....
    -dramatic pause-
    for us next week.
    I'M LIKE, OMG STOP IT! It doesn't build tension...

Billie3

[7]Nov 26, 2008
    • level: 20
    XxIcingOnTopxX wrote:
    Billie3 wrote:

Give me a break!

I knwo, and I hate during the announcements of whose in bottom 3 she says stuff like, ________ prepare to dance..... -dramatic pause- for us next week. I'M LIKE, OMG STOP IT! It doesn't build tension...

And what was up with her crying on air when Vincent was eliminated last week? And she put her arm around him and faced the tv audience and said, "You're looking at the very best dancer in Canada, folks" or something to that effect. Not at all professional, imo. Thumbs down!!!

Edited on 11/28/2008 9:17am

Adabelle

[8]Oct 31, 2009
    • level: 4

I thought i was the only one who thought Leah Miller was annoying. I just find her comments fake. She tries too hard to be like Cat i think. I like Blake and the guest judges but i can't bring myself to watch the other ones. I feel like they are trying too hard to be nice. Thank god for pvr's so that i can fast forward through all the fakeness.