Arrasay gone -- what a shocker!

Billie3

[1]Nov 25, 2008
    • level: 20

Was anyone else totally shocked this week when Arrasay was sent home? I couldn't believe it. She was by far my favourite female dancer all season.

Even the judges seemed stunned...it seemed like they thought it would be Lisa.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

XxIcingOnTopxX

[2]Nov 26, 2008
    • level: 11
    I thought it would be Natili, but I guess something happened, others say it was rigged.

Billie3

[3]Nov 26, 2008
    • level: 20

I don't care for Nathalie either. I'm convinced that people vote for her because of how she looks and not because of how she dances.

But the bottom two dancers from last week were Lisa and Arrassay, so I assumed (like everyone else, including the judges) that it would be Lisa going home. After all, she had been in the bottom two several times already. i really thought that Arrassay had a solid fan base. I was completely shocked when they said her name. And did you notice the reaction of the other contestants who are still in the competition? They had their hands over their mouths and I could see them mouthing "Oh My God" so it's clear that they were not expecting Arrassay to leave either. I don't understand how this happened.

What do you mean by "rigged"? Please don't tell me that Nathalie is related to one of the producers or something...

Edited on 11/26/2008 9:02pm

Skinnytony

[4]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 5
    I am a little surprised to see that Natalie has made it to the final 4, when she has been in the bottom 2 so many times this season. It kind of seems unfair that someone whos been on the brink of going home throughout the whole competition beat out a fan favorite who never had anything bad said about her all season. Oh well, I dont think she will win. I predict that she will come 4th.

XxIcingOnTopxX

[5]Dec 5, 2008
    • level: 11
    Billie3 wrote:

I don't care for Nathalie either. I'm convinced that people vote for her because of how she looks and not because of how she dances.

But the bottom two dancers from last week were Lisa and Arrassay, so I assumed (like everyone else, including the judges) that it would be Lisa going home. After all, she had been in the bottom two several times already. i really thought that Arrassay had a solid fan base. I was completely shocked when they said her name. And did you notice the reaction of the other contestants who are still in the competition? They had their hands over their mouths and I could see them mouthing "Oh My God" so it's clear that they were not expecting Arrassay to leave either. I don't understand how this happened.

What do you mean by "rigged"? Please don't tell me that Nathalie is related to one of the producers or something...

No, I dont believe it was rigged, but I guess people are still in a state of shock which then they jump to conclusions. (: