So You Think You Can Dance

2 of 6 Voted Off

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jul 30, 2009 on FOX

• Ade and Melissa leave . . .

First off, I am so glad Kayla and Brandon are in the top four. I would have been livid if they hadn't made it after their amazing performances this week. Also, I'm glad Jeanine is in the top four, though I think Melissa is awesome too. That said, I have some complaints:

1). What's up with Tyce Diorio's creepy clown dance? Does anyone actually like clowns? I think I know more people who are afraid of clowns than people who value them as entertainers. Yuck-o!

2). Sean Paul. His reggae isn't reggae. It sounds more like hip hop. I like hip hop, but not in the guise of reggae. Is this what they call dance hall?

3). My biggest complaint is that Ade's not going to be in the finale. I'm sorry, but as talented as Evan is, he's not as versatile or as physically strong as Ade, and this is going to limit the choreographers to some degree. If Brandon and Ade had been the final two guys, it would have been the sky's the limit--like the kind of difficult moves in Brandon and Kayla's pieces from Wednesday night. Evan is just not big enough or strong enough to do some of those lifts. 4). Worst of all though, Kayla and Ade were never paired together. They would have made a phenomenal couple! I'm sad that I won't get to see it!

Overall though, I'm just happy that Kayla and Brandon made it to the finale. I'm rooting for Kayla to win!