So You Think You Can Dance

And The Winner Is...

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Oct 05, 2005 on FOX

• I love dance and loved this show. I hope they will air it again. I happened to miss the begining of the series, so I thought that there was going to be one female winner and one male winner. It weird to have so much couple dancing, then choose one.

I think the results were very intersting. I do believe that the 4 deserved to be there. They all had something that really set them apart from the others. Jamile was not very good with technique in most of the dance styles but he absolutely had presence. While presence is something that is needed for performing, I\'m not sure how important it is for dancing. I must admit that I did keep voting for them because he tried so hard and didn\'t have advantages with the variety of dance lessons like the others. Ashlee is a very exceptional dancers. She can do any style that is placed before her and do it well. I was shocked that her vote was so low. I did, however, agree that she lacked that stage presence that Jamile has. I think that Melody and Nick had a great combination of Jamile and Ashlee: technique and stage presence. I was surprised that Melody didn\'t win. But, they both were so good (it might be that they studied under the same master). But, they both deserved it. It was really hard for me to vote for the last show. I chose to vote for the underdog (Jamile) because I thought he deserved representation. But, I was shocked that he beat Ashlee.