So You Think You Can Dance Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Where are they now?

  • Avatar of pretty_fish

    pretty_fish

    [1]Jan 31, 2007
    • member since: 01/31/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 42
    Does anyone have information on where any of the season 2 contestants are now?  I had heard that Benji wasn't going to accept the Dion contract, any fact to this?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TreeHill_89

    TreeHill_89

    [2]Feb 1, 2007
    • member since: 06/28/06
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 3,886
    Yes this is true he said it wasnt his style of dance. If click on cast and then Benji it also says there under his trivia.
    hope that helped
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of charmedancer

    charmedancer

    [3]Feb 14, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 840
    Travis and Ivan are coming to my dance studio(Kitty Lee Dance) in Omaha, NE next week. But sadly I'll be Florida and will have missed them.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nefeli259

    nefeli259

    [4]May 24, 2007
    • member since: 12/12/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 332
    Natalie is a choreographer at the greek version of the show now
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ronata

    ronata

    [5]May 24, 2007
    • member since: 11/27/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 90
    Benji is in Christina Aguilera's video - candyman
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wb_fan

    wb_fan

    [6]May 24, 2007
    • member since: 03/03/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 6,896
    Isn't Benji also supposed to be starring in a new movie??? *goes off to check validity of this statement*..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wb_fan

    wb_fan

    [7]May 24, 2007
    • member since: 03/03/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 6,896
    Yes! He and Heidi both will be in a movie set for release in 2008 called For Love and Dance.. it's about West Coast Swing or something... so I'm definitely thrilled about this! Can't wait
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lost_junkie

    lost_junkie

    [8]Jun 12, 2007
    • member since: 05/25/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 241
    Blake, the runner up from season 1, is on the MTV show called Dancelife. According to that show, he's living in LA and get tons of gigs and drives a really nice car.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gymfreak831

    gymfreak831

    [9]Jun 12, 2007
    • member since: 08/05/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,456
    I know Nick, the winner of Season 1 is teaching at the Summer Intensive at Millenium Dance Studios (Dancelife place) this summer. my friend is taking classes with him and says he's really cool and nice. im so jealous cuz i almost went then my parents decided they didnt wanna pay for it. it sucks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crash_into_u

    crash_into_u

    [10]Aug 12, 2007
    • member since: 02/13/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 594
    ok i know that this doesnt excatly apply to where are they now...but i didn't want to start a new thread for one question...in high school musical 2 there is a song that ashley tisdale does and at like 19 seconds i swear the lifeguard is Jaymz from season 2...check it out and let me know..i could be completely wrong...

    here's the video:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Ycm0K6zEM
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of championking

    championking

    [11]Aug 13, 2007
    • member since: 06/20/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 5,404
    lost_junkie wrote:
    Blake, the runner up from season 1, is on the MTV show called Dancelife. According to that show, he's living in LA and get tons of gigs and drives a really nice car.


    Blake got tons of gigs before the show also. He's probably the #1 most successful person from sytycd.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Msblakelewis

    Msblakelewis

    [12]Aug 13, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 947
    crash_into_u wrote:
    ok i know that this doesnt excatly apply to where are they now...but i didn't want to start a new thread for one question...in high school musical 2 there is a song that ashley tisdale does and at like 19 seconds i swear the lifeguard is Jaymz from season 2...check it out and let me know..i could be completely wrong...

    here's the video:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Ycm0K6zEM
    it does look like him
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NeverTheSame91

    NeverTheSame91

    [13]Aug 13, 2007
    • member since: 10/11/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 464
    I found confirmation that Jaymz is in HSM2...here's the link:

    http://bolingbrookparks.typepad.com/danceforce/
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crash_into_u

    crash_into_u

    [14]Aug 13, 2007
    • member since: 02/13/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 594
    NeverTheSame91 wrote:
    I found confirmation that Jaymz is in HSM2...here's the link:

    http://bolingbrookparks.typepad.com/danceforce/


    thanks there wasnt any info on imdb and i didnt have time to check any thing else.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TreeHill_89

    TreeHill_89

    [15]Nov 13, 2007
    • member since: 06/28/06
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 3,886
    nefeli259 wrote:
    Natalie is a choreographer at the greek version of the show now


    I never knew there is a greek version
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crash_into_u

    crash_into_u

    [16]Nov 21, 2007
    • member since: 02/13/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 594
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    nefeli259 wrote:
    Natalie is a choreographer at the greek version of the show now


    I never knew there is a greek version


    yea...i think there are a couple other countries that had versions of the show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TreeHill_89

    TreeHill_89

    [17]Nov 27, 2007
    • member since: 06/28/06
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 3,886
    crash_into_u wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    nefeli259 wrote:
    Natalie is a choreographer at the greek version of the show now


    I never knew there is a greek version


    yea...i think there are a couple other countries that had versions of the show.


    That's cool. Is she Greek herself?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crash_into_u

    crash_into_u

    [18]Dec 2, 2007
    • member since: 02/13/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 594
    I think she is.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of phyconess

    phyconess

    [19]Dec 4, 2007
    • member since: 11/03/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,157
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    crash_into_u wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    nefeli259 wrote:
    Natalie is a choreographer at the greek version of the show now


    I never knew there is a greek version


    yea...i think there are a couple other countries that had versions of the show.


    That's cool. Is she Greek herself?


    Yes, she is.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of titiembe

    titiembe

    [20]Dec 16, 2007
    • member since: 08/12/06
    • level: 44
    • rank: Golden Boy
    • posts: 4,544
    phyconess wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    crash_into_u wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    nefeli259 wrote:
    Natalie is a choreographer at the greek version of the show now


    I never knew there is a greek version


    yea...i think there are a couple other countries that had versions of the show.


    That's cool. Is she Greek herself?


    Yes, she is.


    i saw a few of the greek dancers of sytycd on youtube... dancing. some were a dull comparison to the american version, but some were pretty good dancers in my opinion... i am still looking for a jazz routine cuz thats what natalie is choreographing...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.