So You Think You Can Dance

The Finale

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Aug 16, 2007 on FOX

• Sabra won for season three.

I was so excited to see Lauren and Pasha's transformer hip hop routine in the finale, and doubley excited to see Neil and Sabra's jazz number to sweet dreams (it's my second favorite number after the angel devil one with lauren and neil).
    I personally think that either Danny or Neil should have won, I definitly agree with where lacey was placed when it came to her being voted out, but I thought sabra should have come in third, neil in second, and danny in first. So I was a little disappointed when it came to the winner, but I will still watch season four when the time comes, even though I have to wait until the summer!
  • Sabra wins

I thought that the finale was good, I really liked how they brought everyone back, so we can see them one last time. I would rather have seen Neil or Pasha win, but I do think Sabra deserved to win. She worked hard, and was consistant every week. So congrats Sabra. I dident like the musical guests though. Nigel and Kat's dance was kinda lame, and just a little scary. But whatever, I wanted to see them dance though. I did like how they brought back all the judges favorite dances, it was nice to see some of the people dance for the last time again. Sabra rules!