So You Think You Can Dance

Top 14

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Jul 11, 2007 on FOX

• Good energy and stuff.

Ok, this episode happened along time ago but I am reviewing it cuz well whatever. Lacey and Kameron's Hustle was awesome, superb, enough said. Loved it. A lot of energy, I hated it when people said that it just had basic movements, but it was hard and they got it. Cedric and Shauna, well, Shauna did amazing she was awesome. Cedric did good to, I just didn't feel it from him and he didn't look too good, not to be mean. Danny and Anya got a contemporary, I thought Danny was being either camera shy or messed up. Whatever. I loved Pasha and Sara's west coast swing by Benji!!! Woot. Awesome. Loved it. Dominic and Sabra did a pretty good hip hop, reminded me of Allison and Ivan. Jaimie and Hok I kind of forget what they did. Neil and Lauren was pretty good actually with there jazz devil and angel. So, pretty awesome episode.
  • There was alot of energy in the preformance

So I didnt get to watch the whole episode. I just saw the Dance sequence that they did for Hairspray and I thought it was awesome. The guys did some pretty amazing flips and throws with the girls. There was alot of energy in the preformance as well. Over all I was pretty impressed and it made me really excited to see the movie this friday (july 20th)....