So You Think You Can Dance

Top 16 Results

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Jun 28, 2007 on FOX

6.2
  • amazing episode, i loved it really..... all participants were not that good but overall was ok........... for me.............. i loved jesi and pasha's dance the most..................................................................................

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w
  • What were the voters thinking!

Starting in order. The opening: Loved it! Can't really describe it, or describe why, but it was just really cool. Kind of different and/or out of character for what they usually do.

Most of the eliminations were understandable, and expected. All but one. WhO VoTeD FoR CeDRiC!!!!!!!! I could maybe understand voting for Shauna, but Cedric? I think that it would be better for them to vote the two into the bottom three and have her dance for her life. I'm sure that she could save herself, but at least we would (most likely) finally get him out of there. As for Pasha and Jessi's performance: WOW. That was great! But I do believe that she deserves to go home. Personally I'm not sure if she really deserved to be on the show in general, but I'll put those thoughts in a different review.

Everything else about this episode (eliminations) seemed to me to be fair, and completely justifiable.
  • Two of my very loved and good dancers left the game!

Woow I'm so shocked by the results of last week! Why did America keep Cedrick out of the bottom 3! Yes he's speech was cute and everything but come on!! It's been 3 times that a good dancer has to leave for him! And he has a scholarship for Debbie's class and everything soo there is no reason for him to stay any longer. I'm from Canada and can't vote but woow I'm so pissed! He better leave next week! And why Jessi?!! Out of nowhere Nigel tells her to leave! I was so mad! Pasha and her were just so adorable!! I'm sure they would've become a couple but now she's gone! And if she wouldn't have her problem they would've been safe both of them for sure cuz the dance was amazing and hottt! I hate Anya! She's so superficial and she ain't good when it's not ballroom! And her solo wasn't good at all. She was rolling on the floor and that's quite it! I though the hip hop she did with Danny wasn't really good! I loved Jesus and Jessi! Jesus had a great partnership with Sara so does Jessi with Pasha and I'm mad that they are separeted now. Bottom 3 couple was too weird! Jesus and Sara did good and Neil and Lauren are a great couple and I think people love them a lot! Cedrick and Shauna should've been there and the other couple i don't know.. Generally I would've said Hok and Jaimie but they were the best last week! Anyways I'm so mad and shocked! Anya and Cedrick should've left the show! Can't wait to see next episode!
  • Jessi never had a chance and that ticks me off! This is a weird season- that's for sure...

Ok- I looked at the bottom couples and just shook my head at what was happening. FIrst off- I've never known the judges (MARY) to be so vocal during a show about their personal feelings about a specific dancer. I was waiting for Mia to come down and slap her. Not that I am a Cedric fan, but that was pretty harsh. I feel that Jessi didn't really get a chance- that she was the easy vote. They didn't even talk to all of the dancers 1 on 1 like they usually do. It was just Jessi- you're not coming back next week. I think someone else should have gone instead of her. GRRRRRRR. Watching Jesus getting voted off was painful to watch. I even shed a few tears when he teared up. He is AMAZING and very talented. I was hoing it would be Neil since his attitude is starting to get in the way. I get that this was a hard call for the judges, but everyone, including the voters got it wrong. We need to hold up our end a little better next week. I agree that this is turning into a Sanjaya situation.....and no one wants that again!
  • We lost two wonderful dancers tonight.

Tonight I did not agree with one of America's final three and I definitely did not agree with the judges at all. The fact is Jesus and Sara should not have been in the bottom three to begin with but I do know that I cannot blame that on the judges. To lose Jesus to Cedric just infuriates me to all ends. I do understand that the judges did not have a choice when it came to the dance off to take Jesus out because Neil and Danny did do better. But then I could not understand why the judges did not remove Lauren, and chose to remove Jessi. Lauren did not even try; she took 15 seconds to walk out on the stage, 5 seconds to take off her jacket, I mean what was that. I am very disappointed in the judges for this terrible error in judgment. We lost two wonderful dancers this time who did not deserve it and that truly saddens me.
  • None of my favorites were really in danger, but this week was dissapointing.

6.8
    Sara and Jesus it was surprising for them to be in the bottom 7 people. Danny and Anya not too surprising. Neil and Lauren not too surprising either. And Jessi. From watching youtube videos, I think that Sara's and Jessi's solos were good, but Lauren's and Anya's were kind of horrid in a way. I thought all the guys did ok. Nothing too special for me. I am really mad though that Cedric isn't there with them though. So, Jessi and Jesus are out. I think Jesus it is kind of dissapointing that Cedric isn't out. Again. And Jessi, it is true that her illness could throw off her partner but it is sad to see her go after how much this competition means to her. So overall it was a painful episode to watch.
  • Oh, geez, not another Sanjaya.

6.8
    I am a new fan of this show, and I enjoy every second of it. But this... This was just PAINFUL.

The bottom three was just awful... Yeah, okay, everyone's great, it could've been anyone, but what bothers me is Kameron and Lacey. They have avoided the bottom three for the past three weeks, just because of Lacey's popularity... Sure, the girl can dance, but if Lauren and Neil/Jenni and Pasha or any other couple danced Broadway, they would've ended it up in the bottom three... And then Cedric. My God, he is bad. He just doesn't have a body for any style of dancing - watching him the other night was terrifying - it looked as if his arms were about to fall off, and his legs break like a branch. And from now on I'm calling him Sanjaya. The only reason why he wasn't in the bottom three is Shauna, his very original "inspiring" aka keep me in speech, and the long talk with the judges... That's what kept Sabra and Dominic out of the B3, but still, at least he can dance, and he's not half as annoying as Cedric is. Plus, he wasn't giving pointless speeches. So yeah, I was frustrated with this results show. Anja and Danny in the bottom three? W-T-F?! If I were Nigel Lythgoe, I would have overruled these results and automatically put Cedric in the bottom. Not Shauna, but Cedric. Sorry, Sanjaya.
  • WHAT...this has got to be a bad dream...

i'm still waiting to wake up from this nightmare...Cedric and Shauna weren't in the bottom three...WHAT!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe this...so becuase they werent in the bottom three we lost Jesus who i thought was amazing but considering who else was in the bottom three (Danny and Neil) and how awsome their solos were i can understand why he went home...but its still not fair.

as for the girls i completely agree with Nigel none of them did anything amazing eye opening...i mean they were all great but your dancing for your life here give it all you got...but i agree with the judges decision...Jessi is an amazing dancer but there was just something about her i didnt like...

but i dont doubt that we will see Jesus and Jessi again...it is only a matter of time.
  • Lauren and Neil, Jesus and Sara and Danny and Anya are the bottom three couples, as well as Jessi who could not preform on the taping date due to personal health issues. Jesus and Jessi went home.

6.9
    Personally, I was absolutely floored when it was announced that Cedric and Shauna were safe. Now I don't mean anything against Shauna, but Cedric should just not be in the competition any longer. His style is unique, yes, but it is all he can do, and he continually lets his partners down. He has shown no growth, and I don't know how anyone could have voted for him simply because of a speech he made and a few good words from Debbie Allen, when both Mary and Nigel expressed their displeasure with him. It's just beyond me. As far as the two who were sent home, Jesus and Jessi, I wish it hadn't been, but they were just two in the bottom seven that happened to be unlucky on this night.

I really did like Pasha and Jessi's version of the cha-cha better then Pasha and the assistant from the dance studio who reminded me of Bette Midler, and not in a good way. Neither of the two sent home really deserved it.