So You Think You Can Dance

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Jun 21, 2007 on FOX

6.9
  • Cedric?

5.7
    Wow, yesterday night totally shocked me to no end. First, Jessie and Pasha were in the bottom 3. Suprising, and I think the reason neither of them went home for there solo was because of there group performance. Jimmy and Shauna, a little suprising, I thought they did pretty good. Cedric and Faina, not suprising at all. Was expected. There solos, Jessie's and Pasha's were just average for me. Jimmy's was ok, Shauna's was absolutely terrific for me. That girl is good at dancing solos. Faina I felt sorry for her because she did really well with the fox trot and her solo wasn't very good. Cedric... eh. The two that went home were Jimmy and Faina. I'm dissapointed that Cedric didn't go home because he's the one who brought Faina down into the bottom 3 this week. I'm also worried that Cedric will bring down Shauna next week as well. I understand how Mia wanted to keep Cedric because of his uniqueness, but Ricky was a different story Ricky didn't get to show his talent and that's why he left. Cedric just can't partnership to me... so that's my review.