Sofia the First Forums

Friday 9:30 AM on Disney ChannelIn Season

Do you think the Sofia The First series will be wonderful?

Antique22

[1]Dec 13, 2012
    • level: 11

I saw the Sofia The First Once Upon A Princess movie and just learned that the movie is the start of a new series for Princess Sofia that is slated to begin January 2013 and to tell you the truth based on my view of the movie I think Disney has hit a home run with this new Sofia The First series and already Disney Junior has started a mega merchandise deal promoting the Sofia The First series and will be a huge success for Disney Junior,

Do you agree,

Tiki

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Antique22

[2]Jan 27, 2013
    • level: 11

I finally saw an episode of Sofia The First yesterday and I think Disney Junior will indeed has hit a home run out of the ballpark with this show and with Sofia The First being one of Disney's newest hot characters of 2013 Disney Junior has indeed made sure that Sofia The First will have merchandise also at Disney Stores and theme parks and because of this Sofia The First dolls and plush versions of Sofia's animal friends have flown off the shelves since Christmas 2012 and the Sofia The First book written by Cathy Hapka has been a bestseller in children's books and it shows that Sofia The First has earned a feather in Disney Junior's cap,

Tiki

Simbaholic

[3]Apr 10, 2013
    • level: 2

I've seen all the episode so far and I think it's wonderful. I'm looking forward to the episode "Baileywick's Day Off," especially since I have a bit of an obsession with servants.