Sonic the Hedgehog Forums

ABC (ended 1994)

Matt Sullivans Plans for Sonic SATAM Revial

meninwhite

[1]Sep 6, 2008
    • level: 9

You know, the more I think about this, I'm almost convinced I CAN make it work with Sega characters. But the key is to introduce them one at a time so as not to overshadow the STAM characters. And I have a pretty good long running storyline that moves right along with Ben's Season 3 outline ( roughly ) Let me tell you about it. 3....2....1. Explain! I see SATAM's return running about 5 seasons ( 6, maybe ) When you write a movie the one piece of advice you get is "know your ending" Well we all know what the natural ending SHOULD be.The defeat of Robotnik. The return of freedom. That's it. Plain, simple, to the point. My plan for the remainder of the series will involve the swift return of Robotnik as main baddie after Naugus and Snively have had a bit of fun ( We all know Jim Cumming's Robotnik is too good a villian to pass up ) The action will shift outside of the great forest ( not entirely ) My idea is that Robotnik has set up operations on every Mobian continent. He ( Robotnik ) remains in Robotropolis to supervise. Every foreign base has a STEWARD in the guise of a robotic Robotnik ( in this way we can keep the EGGMAN design, but as a robot, Not the #1 baddie. But they might as well be. Each steward is different, and they're all nasty. it's not unlike a video game, where you have a bunch of mini-bosses. So, we find Sonic and the freedom fighters struggling to fight Snively, who is putting up a surprisingly effective fight. Robotnik returns, and then things get serious. Outnumbered, Sally realizes the ONLY way to defeat Robotnik for good is to create a massive ARMY of freedom fighters. Sally, Sonic, & co journey from one continent ( set piece ) to the next. In each location they must fight and free its citizens and recruit new freedom fighters. JUST AS THEY DID WITH THE WOLF PACK. One at a time. Big the cat. Rougue. Knuckles. Downunda ff's. etc... This leads the way to a logical conclusion...what i see as a five-part episode. A final battle with Robotnik that will never be eclipsed ALL the characters fighting together.

Tails will be a much bigger player, he says he has BIG Plans for him.

http://www.satamsonic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=575&p=11301#p11301

Edited on 09/06/2008 2:11am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

soundmonkey44

[2]Oct 2, 2008
    • level: 6
    I can't wait for this show to get greenlit...but with the way things are going looks like we won't see it on TV till Fall of 2010 at the earliest....Man I'll be in college by then....Guess i better start saving up for a DVR now...LOLZ

WWinnieF

[3]Nov 19, 2008
    • level: 20
    I'd be out of college by then...XD

JixHedgehog

[4]Jul 13, 2009
    • level: 3

Bring back the show in 2 or 3 2hour movies like they did with Futurama, that way they can divide them up into several 30 minute episodes.

I really hope they revive it, with the classic cartoon vibe and saturday morning feel to it

WWinnieF

[5]Jul 16, 2009
    JixHedgehog wrote:

I really hope they revive it, with the classic cartoon vibe and saturday morning feel to it

But would it be the same as we remember it being? Highly doubtful.

pferreira86

[6]Jul 26, 2009
    • level: 17
    If they brought it back they would probably retool the show for a more contemporary audience. Not that I'd want it that way.

WWinnieF

[7]Aug 1, 2009
    pferreira86 wrote:
    If they brought it back they would probably retool the show for a more contemporary audience. Not that I'd want it that way.
    Exactly. We who grew up with it would want it to be the same as we remembered it.

NathanRoth

[8]Aug 6, 2010
    • level: 16
    i would love them to revive the show and bring characters from the Archie comics like mammoth mogul,the chaotix and the dark legion and certain members of the dark legion.

WWinnieF

[9]Sep 26, 2010
    NathanRoth wrote:
    i would love them to revive the show and bring characters from the Archie comics like mammoth mogul,the chaotix and the dark legion and certain members of the dark legion.
    And they could even bring in Amy if they must, as long as she's likeable and less stalker-ish.