Sonic the Hedgehog Forums

ABC (ended 1994)

Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic X or Sonic Underground

DoctorEggman

[21]Apr 26, 2006
    • level: 12

Either Sonic X or Sonic the Hedgehog.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GRD

[22]May 6, 2006
    • level: 3

knuckles_sonic8 wrote:
    Which series do you like the best? I'll keep track of how many points each show has recieved. I personally like Sonic X the best. Sonic X: 1 Sonic the Hedgehog: 0 Sonic Underground: 0

To me,

Sonic X: 0 (Like the old anime style)

Sonic the Hedgheog: 10

Sonic Underground: 0

Drakken_Shego

[23]May 9, 2006
    • level: 15
    Sonic the Hedgehog 110%! Sonic X sucks with all those stupid characters! Like that dumb cat that can only say froggy!

schoolsucks2005

[24]May 11, 2006
    • level: 11

Drakken_Shego wrote:
    Sonic the Hedgehog 110%! Sonic X sucks with all those stupid characters! Like that dumb cat that can only say froggy!

Big is kind of irritating with the whole Froggy thing" Sonic X screwed him up terrible, even though I'm actually starting to like that show. I prefer this show to it though!  The main problem with Sonic X is Chris. I HATE him! Besides,  Sat-AM had much better voice acting anyway...

CVPWaveMaster

[25]Jun 14, 2006
    • level: 16

Well I doubt that Chris will appear in future episodes cause in the last episode Dr. Eggman said that he had only one shot to return back to his universe and that a worm hole to both worlds may never appear for a thousand years. So hopefully that means that Chris and the humans are kicked out of the series.

I would have to say Sonic SatAM was my personal favorite, since Dr. Robotnik had that cool deep voice thing going on. Sadly enough though the series never concluded and was left with a cliff hanger.Plus I loved Uncle Chuck and I was hoping that he would be able to bring him back to normal.

The only reason Sonic X comes to a close second is because it's current and I can watch it. Plus I was able to see Super Sonic and Shadow, and Knuckles. But why did they have to bring Amy, Cream and Cheese, they are so annoying.

Sonic Underground was just too weird. Even though it was animated to resemble that of SatAM, why didn't they just conclude the story instead of making another series.

DoctorEggman

[26]Jun 17, 2006
    schoolsucks2005 wrote:

Drakken_Shego wrote:

Big is kind of irritating with the whole Froggy thing" Sonic X screwed him up terrible, even though I'm actually starting to like that show. I prefer this show to it though!  The main problem with Sonic X is Chris. I HATE him! Besides,  Sat-AM had much better voice acting anyway...

I hate Chris with a passion I made a Chris Kiling story! Wanna see it?

schoolsucks2005

[27]Jun 21, 2006
    • level: 11
    DoctorEggman wrote:
    schoolsucks2005 wrote:

Drakken_Shego wrote:

Yeah, it was awesome! Chris is, by a mile, the WORST Sonic character EVER! and if they ever make a season 4, Chris should be very...VERY minor. That's how much I hate him!

DeathMegaSega

[28]Jul 9, 2006
    • level: 6
    I like the onginral sonic the hedgehog! It's my fav!

DoctorEggman

[29]Sep 18, 2006
    schoolsucks2005 wrote:
    DoctorEggman wrote:
    schoolsucks2005 wrote:

Drakken_Shego wrote:

Yeah, it was awesome! Chris is, by a mile, the WORST Sonic character EVER! and if they ever make a season 4, Chris should be very...VERY minor. That's how much I hate him!
    I'd rather he be dead. And if there's season 4 of Sonic X, I wouldn't want 4Krap even touching it. But I fear they will...

I feel the same way.
    Edited on 11/04/2006 1:57am

Rave779

[30]Sep 18, 2006
    • level: 3
    Well, either way, 4shame are just gonna make it worse. I am not saying the show is crappy, but it could have been done way better over at Japan too. Anyway, I don't want those 4kreeps to mess up One Piece anymore, those menaces have to be stopped.

SR71halo

[31]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 5
    Sonic the Hedhehog (SatAM) for me

nuckles87

[32]Sep 22, 2006
    • level: 4
    SatAm.

Wanderer2004

[33]Oct 3, 2006
    • level: 28
    Funny. Everybody's hatred of that Tracy character from Pokemon is the same as hatred for Sonic Underground. I've already seen the first ten episodes at youtube.com and personally think it's awesome (SU's first point in the poll!). My opinions on the other two:

Sonic X: Why don't I watch it? 4Kids, 'nuff said.

SatAM: It seems I'm not the fan I thought I was. Now I know why it got cancelled: The Power Rangers and their opponents sucked but knew how to kick butt, unlike Sonic and Robotnik's forces. Sonic Underground, I believe contrary to popular belief, had more appealing moments.

Spaction3

[34]Oct 4, 2006
    Wanderer2004 wrote:
    Funny. Everybody's hatred of that Tracy character from Pokemon is the same as hatred for Sonic Underground. I've already seen the first ten episodes at youtube.com and personally think it's awesome (SU's first point in the poll!). My opinions on the other two:

Sonic X: Why don't I watch it? 4Kids, 'nuff said.

SatAM: It seems I'm not the fan I thought I was. Now I know why it got cancelled: The Power Rangers and their opponents sucked but knew how to kick butt, unlike Sonic and Robotnik's forces. Sonic Underground, I believe contrary to popular belief, had more appealing moments.

That's my reason for not watching Sonic X anymore either (though as editor of the guide here, I sometimes have to XP) But I am glad to also at least be editor of this show as well too, I change my opinion of Sonic X being my favorite to SatAM.

Trance88

[35]Oct 12, 2006
    • level: 8
    Spaction3 wrote:

SONIC X, hands down, I love it especially the new season, it's dark and more mysterious and original, and yet is in the style of an actual Sonic game, I even started a petition for a better English DVD from 4kids that is unedited and unchanged, this way teens and adults who like the show can get what they want (I REALLY hate the current dub for both the edits, voices, and music).

However, Sonic Underground is second to me, then comes this series, I like SatAM, I also call it ABC since it is often mentioned as airing their, if Power Rangers was getting better ratings, they should have quickly changed the time slot or given the show a second chance, though personally, I love Power Rangers since I am a sentai fan.

One thing I have always wondered about is how Power Rangers knocked Sonic off the air. I always remembered Power Rangers being on Fox.

Spongeyfan

[36]Oct 17, 2006
    SatAM cause the other two are crap.

jackaroo2

[37]Oct 21, 2006
    • level: 1
    I like them all but for me it would have to be satam (sonic the hedghog). Sonic x and underground are good but satam was great. I still remember the theme tune "Sonic he can really move , Sonic hes got an attitude , Sonic hes the fastest thing alive" lol. Good times.

talonmalon333

[38]Nov 1, 2006
    • level: 27
    I have never seen Sonic Underground, so I will only compare Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic X. My opinion:

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG BY SOOO FAR!

Sonic X is a digrace to Sonic! It is completely different from the games, and I don't really like Sonic's voice in Sonic X.

I also like Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog alot. Though I have never seen Sonic Underground, I can bet that it's a whole lot better than Sonic X.

DoctorEggman

[39]Nov 4, 2006
    talonmalon333 wrote:

Sonic X is a digrace to Sonic! It is completely different from the games, and I don't really like Sonic's voice in Sonic X.

Actually, Sonic X is alot more like the games  with some of it's storyline and it's elements. But I don't blame you for disliking Sonic's voice in that show.

MetroidSlime

[40]Nov 12, 2006
    DoctorEggman wrote:
    talonmalon333 wrote:

Actually, Sonic X is alot more like the games  with some of it's storyline and it's elements. But I don't blame you for disliking Sonic's voice in that show.
    The fact that Sonic X is almost exactly like the games is what makes me hate that show. It's like seeing the same thing twice. SatAM's storyline was so unique that Sonic X can't even compare to it.