Sonic the Hedgehog Forums

ABC (ended 1994)

What ever happened to Cat?

What do you think happened to Cat?

  • Avatar of BradyBannister5

    BradyBannister5

    [1]Nov 6, 2007
    • member since: 07/06/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,447
    You know, the Freedom Fighter that was captured in the 2nd episode? (might be the first) He just seemd to disappear! Was he Roboticized? Killed? Escaped? Was it one of the above, but in some episode I can't remember he was seen again? If you know, do tell. If not, speculate!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wwfpooh

    wwfpooh

    [2]Nov 7, 2007
    • member since: 05/09/04
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 52,897
    BradyBannister5 wrote:
    You know, the Freedom Fighter that was captured in the 2nd episode? (might be the first) He just seemd to disappear! Was he Roboticized? Killed? Escaped? Was it one of the above, but in some episode I can't remember he was seen again? If you know, do tell. If not, speculate!
    I believe he was roboticized and rescued but that he went into hiding, like Sonic's parents.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Codeguru

    Codeguru

    [3]Jan 10, 2008
    • member since: 07/17/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 433

    I believe he was murdered by rabid roboticized dogs and his carcass was picked clean. Too bad they didn't show his entrails being dragged along with his remaining bowels being emptied as it strung along the ground...

    Codeguru

    PS- He was probably generically freed when sonic blew up the lab I guess like all other characters they are too lazy to get a voice actor back for again.

    Edited on 01/10/2008 6:56am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wwfpooh

    wwfpooh

    [4]Jan 11, 2008
    • member since: 05/09/04
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 52,897
    Codeguru wrote:

    I believe he was murdered by rabid roboticized dogs and his carcass was picked clean. Too bad they didn't show his entrails being dragged along with his remaining bowels being emptied as it strung along the ground...

    Dude, the show was made for the children/tweeners in the group, despite its loyal following, and so, none of that stuff would happen.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Codeguru

    Codeguru

    [5]Jan 11, 2008
    • member since: 07/17/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 433

    Heh christ shut up. If you can't take a joke take your 44k posts and leave. What are you some bored housewife?...

    Codeguru

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wwfpooh

    wwfpooh

    [6]Jan 11, 2008
    • member since: 05/09/04
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 52,897
    Codeguru wrote:

    If you can't take a joke

    Jokes are subtle and actually funny, NOT the MTV-style bile spewed out every second on modern crap-on-a-stick so-called entertainment (Adult Swim, Futurama, Family Guy, South Park, etc.)!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PPG-Katelyn

    PPG-Katelyn

    [7]Aug 8, 2008
    • member since: 02/09/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,129

    wwfpooh wrote:
    BradyBannister5 wrote:
    You know, the Freedom Fighter that was captured in the 2nd episode? (might be the first) He just seemd to disappear! Was he Roboticized? Killed? Escaped? Was it one of the above, but in some episode I can't remember he was seen again? If you know, do tell. If not, speculate!
    I believe he was roboticized and rescued but that he went into hiding, like Sonic's parents.

    I think that's what happened too.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WWinnieF

    WWinnieF

    [8]Nov 19, 2008
    • member since: 11/18/08
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 6,359
    Hell, for all we know, Cat is with Sonic's parents, keeping them safe.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JixHedgehog

    JixHedgehog

    [9]Jul 13, 2009
    • member since: 07/08/05
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 127

    There was no sign of a break out or any sort of struggle at his prison cell when Sonic went back.

    Cat joined other Mobians who are now Robots

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WWinnieF

    WWinnieF

    [10]Jul 16, 2009
    • member since: 11/18/08
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 6,359
    JixHedgehog wrote:

    There was no sign of a break out or any sort of struggle at his prison cell when Sonic went back.

    Cat joined other Mobians who are now Robots

    Not every fight has to have a struggle.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pferreira86

    pferreira86

    [11]Jul 26, 2009
    • member since: 03/17/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,412
    I think Cat got turned into a robot but was later freed, probably off screen. There seemed to be a lot of unseen adventures during the show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WWinnieF

    WWinnieF

    [12]Aug 1, 2009
    • member since: 11/18/08
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 6,359
    pferreira86 wrote:
    I think Cat got turned into a robot but was later freed, probably off screen. There seemed to be a lot of unseen adventures during the show.
    And the comics by Archie went into these adventures in great detail.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.