Sonic the Hedgehog

Sonic and Sally

Aired Unknown Sep 25, 1993 on ABC

• This is such a cute episode.

In this episode, Dr. Robotnik has captured Sally and made a robot version of her (kind of simular to the 'Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog' episode 'Pseudo Sonic' only with Sally instead of Sonic) and only Tails is able to tell that she's a robot since of how unusual she acts but Sonic doesn't beleive him. This is one of my favorite episodes and it's defenitly a special episode for Tails fans. I think it's cute how he wants Sally to give him the funny kiss then while reading to him, do a voice imitation of the Witch in the story. The ending is very cute too how Sally reveals to Tails that it's really her and it's funny how Sonic teases her at the end saying she's a fake. This is defenitly one of my favorite season 1 episodes.
  • This was the best episode.

I found myself liking most SatAM episodes and if there would be any episode I remember best from when I was a child it would have to be this one...though there are some other key episodes I remember from back then.

This was about Sally being captured by Robotnik during the Freedom Fighters raid on the swatbot factory. When Sonic and Bunnie make it back to Knothole to find that Sally hasn't made it back yet the realise that she must have been captured. Robotnik now having his hands on Sally desides to use that even more to his advantage and has made a robotic copy of Sally that he plans to use as bait for Sonic to uncover the location of Knothole.

This episode to me was the best episode that SatAM has to offer. It had a very good solid plot, was compelling, well writen and it probably had the best directing the show had and you could really feel the atmoshere. Aslo because this was in season 1 we didn't have to deal with the very irritating Dulcy....a must see episode.
  • One of the better episodes of Season 1. Many fans think it should have been the finale of the season.

Sonic and Sally is essentially a good episode. It starts off with action and has emotional development in Tails's case). Sonic imitating Robotnik's voice was a unique touch. There were some flaws though. At some points, the animation of the characters' movements seems too slow, almost strained. There was the potential for a fight scene when Sonic and the fake Sally face off, but he instead fries her/its circuts by running around too fast. That was kinda corny. But overall, a good episode.