Sonic the Hedgehog

Sonic Boom

Aired Unknown Sep 18, 1993 on ABC

• Mediocre with a side of irony

Ha ha, Sonic Boom is so bad, it couldn't even gets its own page on this site. What a joke of a show.

But, anyway... back to THIS episode from the good Sonic cartoon. I... didn't care too much for it. Was it bad? No, but it wasn't that good either. It just felt like... meh. That and them not trying to save Cat really felt out of place for the Freedom Fighters.

Oh well... no show is perfect, and at least this show only did that to a one off character, not to a main one like that wretched Archie Sonic..
  • nice

A reale like sonic bout the first sonic was great :D
    I hope is more like me!! It coul be beter if it show the caraktars name in the start but is was nice. I hope the odder movies are good so I hoops the do more movies and games .
  • Sonic the Hedgehog in "Sonic Boom" or "Super Sonic"

I remember "Sonic the Hedgehog" when it 1st aired on "ABC" on "Saturday mornings", me and my younger brother used to watch it all the time. What I find kind of odd though is the fact that I remember the first episode that ever aired was "Super Sonic", then I find out around now that "Sonic Boom" was supposed to be the 1st episode written by plot.