Sonic the Hedgehog

The Doomsday Project

Aired Unknown Dec 03, 1994 on ABC

• Happy ending?

I which there could be a third season to it so we'll really see what happens after Robotnick's gone. At least we still have the comics.
  • This was the saddest time in my life.....

This was the last episode I ever saw of that wonderful series again. But the very sad thing was that I woke up only to see the last few seconds of it......with Snicely in a debreid tunnel with a black tunnel entrence behind him and he seems scared then right as the episode ends red eyes appear in the entrence. That's the only thing I remember of the series......

If Power Rangers had kept to their own buisness maybe the series would still be around and sonic fans across the world wouldn't be boiling mad at them. Doomsday Project was a very special episode to me because it is the only clear memory I have in my brain. I'll never forget this series....for as long as I live. The whole series meant a lot to me.
  • A good episode but could have been better.

This was the last episode of season 2, and unfortunately the last episode ever. I heard people rave on about it be it was not as great as people claimed it to be, it had a solid enough plot behind it but it could have been handled better...for instance, it was suposed to be Robotniks biggest evilest plan put into motion and it really was not as dark as it should have been, I mean the episode before hand Spyhog was much darker then this and the thing that bugged me the most was how poorly edited the end was, when Doomsday was being distroyed it was just quick flashes of things blowing up and Robotnik yelling and then Doomsday fades away rather then blowing up and we get told Robotnik dies while seeing nothing that impied that.....to me those were big flaws but I did ultimately like the episode.