Sonic Underground Forums

Syfy (ended 1999)

dvd episode?

segafan9

[1]Apr 10, 2008
    • level: 5

yesterday at some toy store that my little brother was at i found a sonic underground dvd with 3 episodes on it and i have not seen this show before that so i turned it on and i liked it and on a site i found that theres an episode where manic gets addicted to a drug and i want to burn it to dvd but i do not know what episode number it is on youtube and on here it says the episode is not real because its not in the list im confused

if the episode is real then some one please tell me what episode number it is

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

blackmecha

[2]Mar 25, 2009
    • level: 1
    u might got an unrealesed episodes,thats about all i can think of because i cant find that episode any where, and drugs thats weird it's a kids show so that makes it even weirder.

Gleech

[3]Jun 22, 2009
    • level: 2
    Um, I think that was "NSU" (New Sonic Undergound). A 're-make' of Sonic Underground. Sadly, this is no remake or continuation at all. They say they have 'Episodes', but they're really just stories people wrote. I've seen something about Manic getting addicted to a drug on there, and if that is it, I'm sorry to say that it isn't a lost episode, or whatever. :/