Sonny with a Chance

A So Random! Halloween Special

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 17, 2010 on Disney Channel

• If they just made a regular "Sonny With A Chance" Halloween episode instead of this piece of garbage then that would have been okay with me

As you all know, I don't think the "So Random" comedy bits are funny at all and I find them annoying. This Halloween special is only meant for little kids to see. Teenagers won't like this special... maybe some but not all... but this is mostly for kids. If they just made a regular "Sonny With A Chance" Halloween episode instead of this nightmare then I would have enjoyed it a whole lot more. Watching this special makes me feel like I'm watching "Barney & Friends", "Teletubbies", and "Yo Gabba Gabba". The Check Out Girls bit was horrifying to watch. That monster from under the bed bit was annoying and irritating at the same time. Halloween Do's and Dont's bit didn't make this horrid special any better. Also, that song "Making Babies Cry" just made me want to hit my head in the wall because it such a horrible and irritating song. I'm happy that Shaquille O' Neal hosted this special but... come on!!! he deserves WAY better than this horrible special. I don't think any of the teenagers in this planet like this special. Why did they have to air this horrible piece of garbage?. Anyways, this special is only for kids only. I was lucky I made it through this special, I felt like I was going to die watching it but at least I'm never watching this special again. Overall, "Sonny With A Chance" is a great show but this was absolutely the worst Halloween special from this show. 1/10