Sonny with a Chance

Falling for the Falls, Part 2

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jun 20, 2010 on Disney Channel

• Great way to continue the two-parter

I felt like "Falling for the Falls" was like heaven to a hardcore Chad and Sonny fan. While there were ups and downs, the "Channy" romance had you laughing, cringing, and aww-ing in pretty much every scene.

Tawni, Nico, Grady, and Zora served as great comic reliefs to an otherwise dramatic episode. It's seems as if the hate part of the love-hate Chad and Sonny relationship is over; their fights are now all serious and stuff. But if it's done for good, it was nice to have that one last "Fine, Fine! Good, Good!" scene in the cafeteria.

Overall, nice episode. Can't wait to see on how "Sonny with a Chance" follows up on the romance between Chad and Sonny!
  • Lame. Rate me bad if you want. But the truth must be spoken. It must be heard. To everyone out there. But if you wanna rate me bad, read my review first.

Really Cheesey Corny and Lame Episode. Trying to some things up between Chad and Sonny. But the romance thing there trying to do is lame. Are they trying to make a Sopopera or what? Really lame. Children watch this. I don't think little tiny 6 year old girls should be watching this dating and all. We don't want to send bad messages to them. Disney used to be a goody twoshoes channel, that did not show anything bad or innappropiate. But now with these teenage shows like Jonas, Sonny with a Chance, and Hannah Montana, what are they trying to do? To sum it up, lame corny and cheesey episode.
  • I can't believe they're finally dating.

I speak for a large number of the fans when I say this was the one episode I've been longing to see. Sure, there wasn't a kiss at the end of the episode like when Alex first met Mason in an episode of Wizards of Waverly place, but it was clearly obvious that they're officially dating through body gestures. And of course, who could blame Chad? He was on his first date with his crush. (Kind of makes me wonder if all guys get that nervous when they're dating girls.) But overall, aside from the "coughing-up water" thing, I enjoyed watching the episode.
  • great

sonny and chad look forward to their first date, but things go from bad to worse. will they be able to go out again or was the first date too horrendous?

great episode, kinda weaker than part one but still. One thing i wanna touch on was zora's line "We will never be OK with this!" in response to sonny and chad dating. yea, ok, i know they have a rivalry, but their friend, sonny, is happy dating chad, and isn't her happiness worth more than a feud with a show? i definitely think so. anyways, it gets a B+

There are better episodes of Sonny with a Chance out there but I think this episode was rated a 10 by every TV.com user because Sonny & Chad got together. There are better episodes, but this was a very special episode of Sonny with a Chance especially for the fans. Sure, Sonny with a Chance is probably the most cliche thing on television, but this episode was pretty good. The thing that definitely left me in awe about this episode was Chad throwing up on Sonny. I really did not see that coming or expected that on a show on Disney Channel. The end left us with a good feeling and this definitely is not a filler, since Sonny & Chad begin dating. The supporting cast was fairly good here, better than usual. The best part about this episode was definitely the date or watching the two get ready for the date, especially Chad. So all in all, a very special episode of Sonny with a Chance. I'm sure it will be remembered by the dearest fans of the show.