Sonny with a Chance

Grady With a Chance of Sonny

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 23, 2010 on Disney Channel

A lot of different dynamics were explored here with different characters interacting like Tawni & Nikko, and lets not forget Sonny & Grady, the ones who had the best interactions tonight. I'm really loving Sonny with a Chance right now more than ever, maybe because Zora has been absent as of late (just write her out already!).

Grant was way over the top, but he had his moments. What was with the vampire kid? Seriously? I liked that Sonny stood up for Grady though. The only setback was their moment was completely ruined when Grady hit on Sonny, but I digress. Nikko & Tawni pulling pranks on Chad was hilarious, and Tawni has been really funny as of late, keep it coming Sonny with a Chance.
  • Grady's brother comes to the set and to avoid ridicule about not having a girlfriend he asks Sonny to be his pretend girlfriend. Meanwhile, Sonny and Nico pull a prank on Chad.

This episode is one of the best of the season. We got to see another side of Grady that actually gave him some depth. I personally am not much of a fan of Grady, but after this episode, I like him a little bit more. It appears that he hasn't many good friends in his life so far, and so for some people, like me, you can relate to him. I also have to say that Sonny was absolutely awesome in this episode. She is such a good person and standing up for Grady at the end was just over the top hands down awesome. It's nice to see Grady's brother has changed, even if it's the first time we've seen him. That vampire jerk deserved to be rejected. Lastly, the subplot, Sonny and Nico, was very funny. They kicked butt, and I like the prank. I strongly dislike Chad as a character, and after all the egotistical stuff he's done, he deserves to get pranked on. It's been done a few times before, but this plot was very funny and good. And lastly, I liked how we got to see Grady and Sonny hanging out with each other, and Tawni and Nico hanging out with each other. Grady and Sonny make good friends, and Tawni and Nico make a good prankster team. Keep it coming Sonny! This season just gets better and better.
  • Grady's brother comes into town and constantly bags on him about not having a girlfriend, so, Sonny pretends to be Grady's girlfriend. Meanwhile, Nico and Tawny pranks Chad.

This episode was great! It was a nice thing that Sonny did for Grady.

She stood up to his brother by pretending to be Grady's girlfriend.Tawny and Nico's prank with Chad was funny and he deserved everything that they threw at him because he was wrong for being a jerk. As far as Grady's brother, "Delta Fool", he needs a serious reality chek, just because you got a bunch of little hussies running around you all of the time, it doesn't mean that you have a life. It means that you are a forever-skirt-chasing,immature,playa-wannabe jerk. He needs some class and take notes from Grady on how to be a man and stop throwing not having a girlfriend in his face. As far as that bat that Sonny dated, he needs tips on how to be a man also! Bat and Delta fool needs a girl timeout! Grady will have a girlfriend when the time comes. Grady should just continue being his self,because it works for him. A piece of advice for that bat that Sonny dated, there is nothing wrong with being a sweet, lovable, sensitive guy with feelings. In fact, some girls like that, apparently, Sonny is one of them. By the way, kudos to Sonny for standing up to Batboy! I agree with everything she said "if being sweet and sensitive makes you a dork, then Grady is a dork. I rather date a dork than a jerk."