Sons & Daughters

Anniversary Party

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Mar 07, 2006 on ABC

• Funniest premier since Arrested Development! Tons of hilarious conversations and great one liners. A must see for any fan of well writen original comedies. Not for people who enjoy unoriganl not funny CBS sitcoms.

This partly improvised and completely hilarious show kicks off with a great installment that does a great job of introducing us to this extremely large and very talents cast of characters. Cameron, the lead character, throws his mother and step-father an anniversary party, but the day of the party Cameron's step-father tells him, in confidence, that he is planing on leaving his wife. Cameron tells his wife and sister and before long the whole family is aware of his secret. Throw in some laughs for some great conversation between fathers and sons, moms and daughters, brothers and sisters, and husbands and wives, and you have a great foundation for an original offbeat family sitcom. This could be the show gives ABC some credibility when it comes to comedy. Looking forward to many more episodes like this one.
  • Cameron throws a 25th anniversary party for Colleen and Wendal which turns out to be a disaster. Meanwhile, Sharon and Don struggle with intimacy issues, which their children soon become all too aware of.

Wow what a show. It was really funny and everything. I love this new show. It is the best comedy on ABC. This show sould be around for a while. This is a great show. I love how it is somewhat improvised and everything. I love how it deals with the family.