Sons & Daughters

Bowling Night

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Mar 07, 2006 on ABC

• Calling all Arrested Development Fans

Now that Tv's greatest sitcom is off the air, i have been in hard search of a replacement. This show almost completely fits the bill. It uses the same camera style as the show and features a dysfunctional family. I was really impressed with just how funny this show was. The only thing that brought the show down was just how many people there were to keep track off. Once you get past that, there is a really funny show here. This is a show that should definitely be given a chance and one of the best sitcoms i have seen in a while.
  • Real issues with real but humorous solutions.

Once in a while a show comes along that gives us real issues to deal with with with real but humorous solutions. After wtaching the first two episodes of this show I have to say that I'm impressed and hopeful. Nothing is too over the top and all the characters are believable thougha bit quirky in their own way. The show is partially improvised and it's fun to try and figure out what is scripted and what is not. The acting is top notch and the written script it clever and enjoyable. In short Sons and Daughters is a winner.