Sons of Anarchy

Andare Pescare

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 06, 2012 on FX

6.7
  • SOA old lady

I am a Hugggee fan! catching up on season 5 on Netflix and dvr'ing season 6!!! I like being able to go directly from one episode to the next thats why I wait to watch!!!! All the actors bring so much life to the characters its as if its all real life tv. And they dont care about killing off main characters, you never know who's next to go to Skeeter and wind up in tupperware!
  • Enough is enough

I'm a huge fan of this show, and the one thing I've always been able to do with little effort is suspend disbelief. I recognize that this is a television drama, but for the sake of realism it's predicated on the idea that we viewers are able to accept that SAMCRO is an outlaw motorcycle gang, complete with all the vices and immorality that implies.

I hate being a Monday morning quarterback, but even a classroom of deaf and blind children would be able to discern that Clay is on a mission to undermine Jax. His arrival at the cabin where Frankie was hiding out was an obvious attempt to shut Frankie up. The idea that Jax would accept his explanation for being there without notifying the club to "see if the tip he received had any merit" is preposterous. Frankie admitted to Jax, Chibs, and Bobby in the previous episode that Clay was behind the home invasions. Jax is the president of the MC. He knows that Clay killed his father to advance the gun deal with the Irish; he also knows that Clay killed Piney to keep that secret. He even admitted in this episode that they had to find Frankie before Clay did! WTF!!!! Why is Clay still breathing????? Jax will keep pimping Gemma to Clay for info he already has, and he'll keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, up until Clay miraculously manages to successfully undermine and unseat him as the SAMCRO president. For four season Jax was portrayed as the "meticulous thinker" within the club, someone who was more brains than brawn. But, he's been a killer when necessary. The idea that Clay has not met his maker at Jax's hands simply does not compute for me. Maybe it'll be a season finale shocker.

My other comments are: I've always though Juice was a slightly naive, but very loyal member to the club. During the last season I sympathized with his dilemma in dealing with Eli and the Feds. But, this season he's become a mindless simpleton. When did he become Clays *itch????? When he attempted to hang himself last season I felt remorse, and was thankful when his attempt failed. This season he needs to go! He's an accident waiting to happen! I said before in a previous post, if Opie can die, no one is sacred! Juice has aligned himself with Clay. Clay is suspect at every turn. With Jax having the knowledge that Juice was a "rat", he needs to go in the same way that Juice took out Miles.

And, please bring the real Gemma back, and retire that drug-addicted, whorish imbecile who has been impersonating her this season. I like Tara, and I'm glad to see she's reconciled her conflict with "civilian" life and the club, but I'm numb to the idea that the hellcat that Gemma has been for a lifetime's affiliation with SAMCRO, has suddenly become a toothless pussycat, whose slapped around by Tara and pimped like a whore by her son. She deserves so much better than that!