Sons of Anarchy

Call of Duty

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 15, 2011 on FX

7.1
  • OH.MY.GOSH. - Call of Duty -

First, let me get out of the way a bit of my praise for this episode... WOW. That was freaking amazing! I think I sat there with my jaw dropped when the reaper signifying the end of the episode showed up, until I saw scenes for next week, which made it continue to stay dropped. This show is getting better and better every season, and this season is getting better and better every week!!!

First, everyone is so sympathetic to Gemma, which is totally perfect. I guess walking around looking like you were beaten near to death will evoke sympathy.

Tig's reaction to Gemma and the following conversation with Clay left me stunned, and Opie going to see Piney was so amazing, Ryan Hurst deserves an Emmy for that scene alone. Amazing writing, amazing acting. NOthing could have been better with it.

And poor Kozcik... will he be blown up in all of his shows? All I could think of when he blew up was, LEM! NOT AGAIN!

Regardless, this show was amazing, and reminds me week after week why I can't wait to watch it, and it was absolutely perfect, the answers, the culmination of episodes of things, and wow...

FX