A Sons of Anarchy Community
FX (ended 2014)

Courtney Love will join FX's Sons of Anarchy in a "pivotal role" for the show's upcoming seventh season,

In a multi-episode arc, the singer will play Ms. Harrison, the teacher of Jax's son Abel, according to TVLine. Her character will be introduced in Episode 4. This is Love's debut as a recurring character on a TV show, though her film credits include Man on the MoonThe People vs. Larry Flynt and Sid and Nancy.

Love isn't the only rocker who's joining the Sons of Anarchy cast. As previously announced, Marilyn Manson will also recur in Season 7 as a white supremacist with whom Jax interacts in prison.

Sons of Anarchy returns this fall. Are you looking forward to seeing Love on the show?

26 Comments
Comments (26)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
tell them to drop that skanky whore bitch this is worse than hiring kim kardashian. I will refuse to watch if she joins
Flag
I guess I won't be watching Jax and the MC anymore.

With that train-wreck of a so-called 'actress' on the show it can't be good.

Too bad, SOA used to be my favorite show.
Flag
Still better than Manson.
Flag
The last truly good season was season 2 (season 4 was good up until the failed Clay hit with Opie). Just sounds like his usual stunt casting that will amount to nothing.

By Sutter's logic, I am a cunt.

Flag
My natural reaction was something like 'yeeuck', but she was good in that Larry Flynt movie. She's got a certain crack whore magic that might be a good fit here. And lately, I've been saying 'yeeuck' about this show anyway. I'd be surprised if she actually brought it down any.
Flag
oh hell no... that is all
Flag
between this & the manson addition to the cast, im seriously considering not watching the upcoming season.. might seem a little fickle but come on these people dont belong on a tv show at all
Flag
Sorry didn't post the whole thing, the whole tara story arc was stupid, boring, about as unrealistic (I know its tv but some things shouldn't be done even in a sci fi) and unwatchable as I have seen in a series in a long time (and I have watched sookie stackhoue do some stupid s*^t)!!!!
Flag
For me, there hasn't been a show that takes such a downward spiral lik soa has. The first couple seasons I loved the show but has it went on it just became bad!!! I don't know what the writers were thinking of or what drugs they were taking but season 6 was just crap!! The whole tara story arc
Flag
There is a limit to these things...
Flag
Go home Sons of Anarchy, you're drunk.
Flag
Is she gonna play a crow-eater who none of the guys will touch?

Flag
I feel like I need a penicillin shot just looking at her photo. Couldn't imagine acutally being around her in person.

...shudder...
Flag
10 bucks says the writers wanted a strung-out, drugged out floozy of a character, quickly thought of Courtney, and told her to play herself.
Flag
Groan, enough with the stunt casting already.

My ideal final season would be a short one comprising maybe six episodes featuring nothing but Gemma finally getting her just deserts.
Flag
I love Sons and I'm excited for the final season, but I am not interested in Marilyn Manson's character, mainly because I'm not trying to watch multiple episodes of Jax in prison in the FINAL season. Nor am I trying to watch anything about Abel's teacher, especially if it's played by Courtney Love. But I'm still trying to stay positive.
Flag
Los Angeles must be suffering a shortage of actors or why else would they cast musicians in pivotal roles on the last season of their show.You would think the producers of the show would want to cast proven actors in all the roles to try and ensure the best result possible.
Flag
This show has always got me excited. I'm riding with Sons to the end, man.
Flag
Just when you thought Son's couldn't get any worse.
Flag
No doubt!!! The only way soa's could have the ending it deserves is if the military just throws down little boy on charming!!!!
Flag
Adding Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson is far from the biggest low they've taken, sure its light years from their high points as well, but still, they could be doing far worse!
Flag
Like who, Lohan?

Flag
More like Michael Rapaport.
Flag
Yea, that would be worse. Way Way worse.
Flag
I generally like Michael Rapaport, but he was pretty awful on Justified. On the positive note though, how smoking friggen hot was Alicia Witt with her sexy red hair and her pants-so-tight-they-made-mine-even-tighter look she had going on??
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
I think having the guy who played Half-Sack get high out of his mind and kill some old woman then himself shortly after leaving the show might have been about the lowest point for them.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    People's List
    NEW
    ABC
  • 9:00 pm
    20/20: In an Instant Murder in the Maternity Ward
    NEW
    ABC