A Sons of Anarchy Community
FX (ended 2014)

If you couldn't believe the recent news that Glee's Lea Michele will guest-star on Sons of Anarchy, we now have photographic evidence.

The first shot of Michele on the set of the FX biker drama has hit the internet, and it shows Michele in full waitress getup for her role as Gertie, "an empathetic truck stop employee and single mother who bonds with Gemma during a difficult time."

How do you think she looks? Can you see her as a character other than Rachel Berry?

14 Comments
Comments (14)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
let's see if she can actually pull it off
Flag
There goes SOA…why destroy a great series! Not a fan of Michele's acting.
Flag
Why is she smoking? I don't like that excuse!
Flag
Thanks the gods I don't watch Glee! SoA is a work of art and if she has a role in it, she's a brilliant actress, period.
Flag
She's an actress....she can play other roles besides Rachel, I would assume. It will be nice to see her tackle other range of acting.

Flag
lol
Flag
Ashley Tisdale didn't do too horribly in her 2 off on 'Sons' a couple seasons ago. Sounds like she had the more fun part working for Nero's brothel; she had scenes with 'Clay', 'Jax', and 'Gemma' and got beat up by Katey Sagal (she even got to ride and crash on the bike with 'Jax').
Flag
i have never watched Glee so ...

Flag
UGH
Flag
Is she smoking for the scene or is she just smoking for a break. I'd find it hard to believe that she would smoke considering her voice.
Flag
i think she smokes for the role in the scene where she takes a break from her work

video :
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1108752/Lea-Michele-smokes-films-scene-Sons-Anarchy.html
Flag
if she breaks into musical i am changing the channel
Flag
What the hell sort of truck stop has waitresses with coordinated uniforms right out of the 1950's? Wait, could she be in a flashback sequence????
Flag
Not as far back as in the 50's ') Because if you see the whole picture, Katey Sagal is sitting next to her
Flag
Follow this Show
Members