A Sons of Anarchy Community
FX (ended 2014)
Be honest, you clicked that link because you wanted to see photos of Walton Goggins as a woman, didn't you? It's cool. I get it. I currently run the Walton Goggins 4 Prez campaign. But even though Venus Van Dam indeed comes back in "Sweet and Vaded," I was really talking about the SAMCRO table.

Yeah, apparently that thing is made out of magic wood, because it managed to remain whole (though maybe a little charred) despite everything else being blown apart following the Irish Beer Bomb of "The Mad King."

Don't believe me? Check it out for yourselves.

See? Magic!

Now, let's talk Venus Van Dam.

Why do you think she's back? My spider sense is tingling and as much as it hurts me to say this: I don't trust her one bit
10 Comments
Comments (10)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Oh great -- now I have to add SOA to my binge-watching regimen! Walton Goggins as Venus is LIFE!!
Flag
But really glad to see the table made it and glad to see it back...
Flag
Yea, I agree. Venus can't be trusted one bit. If not, the IRA, then she might be undercover for the DA. She probably got busted for tricking and it was probably her third strike so the DA learned of her connection with Nero and made her a deal to get dirt on the club.
Flag
Staff
IRA hired her to spy on SAMCRO.
Flag
When Jax was inspecting the damage, you can actually see the club table tipped up on top of a pile of rubbish. It's not magic either because there is a HUGE difference between an explosion and a fire. It was plastic explosives so the fire damage would be minimal. Besides, it would be seriously difficult to set that table on fire because of it's thickness, you would need some seriously high temperatures.
Anyway, sorry to expose your lack of education in physics but the club table surviving the bomb is totally believable.
Flag
Staff
I take pride in my lack of physics knowledge, actually.
Flag
there didn't seem to be a mark on the gavel either.

It kinda weirds me out when I hear myself say out loud, "I just can't stop staring at Walters tits!"
Still, they are pretty spectacular, huh?
Flag
'She's' obiviously back to rock Tig's world!

No, I agree. I got a very nefarious vibe from her conversation with Gemma.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    500 Questions
    NEW
    ABC