A Sons of Anarchy Community
FX (ended 2014)

... Proving that FX is like a more adult CW in terms of star-sharing, Annabeth Gish (The Bridge) has joined the cast of Sons of Anarchy's seventh and final season. She'll play Althea Jarry, a former member of Stockton’s Organized Crime Unit who takes over as Charming's new sheriff after the death of Rockmond Dunbar's Eli Roosevelt in the Season 6 finale. What are the odds she bites it before the end of the show? I'm going with 50/50 because I've seen every episode of SOA and that feels about right. [TV Line]

... Bryan Cranston trolled Breaking Bad fans everywhere when he appeared on CNN today and told Ashleigh Banfield—who didn't think that Walter White had died in the series finale—that it is indeed possible that Walt didn't die because you didn't see a "bag zip up or anything." Guys, he's dead. He was dead in the finale and he's still dead. I'm all for multiple interpretations of art, but Walter White is dead. Get over it. [The Wrap]

... Showtime has announced a new premiere date for Morgan Spulock's upcoming documentary series Seven Deadly Sins, about six deadly sins and one that I feel has just gotten a bad rep over the years—sloth. The series, which was initially set to premiere June 19, will now premiere Thursday, August 7 at 11pm. WHO'S THE LAZY ONE NOW, SHOWTIME? [Variety]

... Vimeo, the kid brother of YouTube, thinks it's got what it takes to play with big dogs like Hulu, Amazon, and Netflix. The video site has ordered six new episodes of High Maintenance—an already established web series about a pot dealer—and will call them its first original series. The episodes are expected to hit the internet later this year and will be available via Vimeo On Demand, which is set up with a pay-per-title format rather than a monthly fee. [CNET]

... Covert Affairs has tapped former Crisis star Max Martini to play Nathan Mueller, a former CIA operative who, like Annie, has recently resurfaced after mysteriously disappearing. When the two meet, Annie discovers they "share similar inner demons." Sounds like a personal problem. [THR]

... Enlisted's executive producer Mike Royce recently told TV Guide, in his own words, what the sting of cancellation feels like (and not just in terms of Enlisted's brutal end). It's worth a read for those interested in what goes on behind the scenes. [TV Guide]

... The Wrap did some math—something I promise to never do—and discovered that some of the shows canceled earlier this month had higher ratings than some of the shows that were renewed. CBS dumped The Crazy Ones even though it routinely beat Mom in the ratings, but Mom aired on Mondays and not in the tough Thursday-night gauntlet block. If you're looking for a reason for why NBC canceled Community, it's all right here. [The Wrap]

... Hell on Wheels finally has a Season 4 premiere date

... Fox boss Kevin Reilly, killer of pilot seasonis stepping down after a rather rocky year for the network. 

... NBC's Crossbones premieres tomorrow and Ryan will tell you whether or not it's worth your time! (Hint: Do you like pirates? If you answered yes, thennnnn maybe!)

... Marilyn Manson has also joined the cast of Sons of Anarchy's final season because sure, okay!

... The 100 is setting things up quite nicely for what we hope and expect to be a rather exciting season finale.

Follow this Show