A Sons of Anarchy Community
Tuesday 10:00 PM on FX

By the time 2014 comes to an end, television will be a lot less scruffy, as Sons of Anarchy will set off on its final ride in September. And to get you excited for the trip (as if you need another reason to get excited for the trip), FX has released the first full trailer for the biker drama's swan song. The minute-long promo contains everything you want out of Sons of Anarchy: hair, leather, shooting, and some shirtlessness (hubba hubba). 

Take a look!

I feel compelled to point out that it appears that SOA's final season will focus on Jax—whose family has been ripped apart in the wake of Tara's murder—and his commitment to keeping the club together, as well as Gemma's secrets teetering on the edge of spilling and the question of which rival gangs will be eliminated and which will become allies. However, my dear coworker Kaitlin would like me to discuss Juice's hair:

Where is the mohawk!?!? It's difficult to tell from this screen capture, but it appears that Juice now has a light buzz all the way around his head. What does it mean!? Do you even recognize him? Let's hope series creator Kurt Sutter answers this burning question ASAP. 

What are you looking forward to with the final season of Sons of Anarchy? Besides shorter episodes, I mean. You must answer this question in the comments!!!

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 12/9/2014

Season 7 : Episode 13

19 Comments
Follow this Show
Members