We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

A Sons of Anarchy Community
FX (ended 2014)

By the time 2014 comes to an end, television will be a lot less scruffy, as Sons of Anarchy will set off on its final ride in September. And to get you excited for the trip (as if you need another reason to get excited for the trip), FX has released the first full trailer for the biker drama's swan song. The minute-long promo contains everything you want out of Sons of Anarchy: hair, leather, shooting, and some shirtlessness (hubba hubba). 

Take a look!

I feel compelled to point out that it appears that SOA's final season will focus on Jax—whose family has been ripped apart in the wake of Tara's murder—and his commitment to keeping the club together, as well as Gemma's secrets teetering on the edge of spilling and the question of which rival gangs will be eliminated and which will become allies. However, my dear coworker Kaitlin would like me to discuss Juice's hair:

Where is the mohawk!?!? It's difficult to tell from this screen capture, but it appears that Juice now has a light buzz all the way around his head. What does it mean!? Do you even recognize him? Let's hope series creator Kurt Sutter answers this burning question ASAP. 

What are you looking forward to with the final season of Sons of Anarchy? Besides shorter episodes, I mean. You must answer this question in the comments!!!

19 Comments
Comments (19)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
MAN IT SO CLOSE NOW I CAN TASTE IT IONLY WISH THIS WASNT THE LAST SEASN AND WE HAD TO WAIT TO DAM LONG WE REALLY NEED THIS SHOW PLEASE MKE MORE AFTER ALL IT SHOWS A WHOLE OTHER SIDE OF BIKERS NOT JUST A BUNCH OF ED BEAT DRUG DELING THUGS TO PEOPLE
Flag
I will not be watching this, bringing in trash like Courtney love is just wrong.
Flag
I'm way too excited for this.
Flag
Revenge is a dish best served cold. I think it suits Jax best, so this teaser premier footage may be just that, a teaser to get us to sit down to watch the premiere. I hope for revenge and death. But I hope for Jax well executed planning for results.
Flag
I'm so fckn excited. everybody who watched the Sutter interview from SDCC knows that this is going to be AWESOME.
sure, the last 2 seasons had their flaws, but finale will blow our minds off.

to juice:
it looks like he is gone AWOL after taras death, so the new "haircut" is just camo to stay undercover.
Flag
i just hope that we will retrieve the intensity of s01 and s02
Flag
I'm glad Jax is putting aside the whole going straight angle for the final season, I'm sure it will return before the end but is it too much to ask for a show about a criminal that enjoys being a criminal? Stop trying to get better, stop trying to be less violent, I watch you because you're violent and you commit crimes. It's so infuriating, why do protagonists always have to be good people? Even Walt in BB who was supposed to be a villain by the end was always trying to get out or at least temper his evil for his family's sake, it's boring and I'm sick of it. But I digress, what I really want from this season, the only thing I really want is Gemma and Juice to finally get what's coming to them, they both should have died a long time ago and I'll be elated to see their comeuppance. Assuming they get one, if they don't SoA will have left me with a bitter taste in my mouth.
Flag
As usual tim you lost me, who want shorter episodes? Was there a vote and I missed it or are you just speaking for the entire tv watching world. As you and your cohorts do as of course because you blog for tv dot com you must know what everyone in the world is thinking...oh ya
Looking forward to the last season of SOA, I hope they don't keep the truth from Jax forever, could not care less about Juices hair and I'm quite sure Mr Sutter doesn't either,,,blah blah of ya no Agent Ward to swoon over...LMFAO
Flag
Staff
Just you wait. That hair is going to become a major plot point this season.
Flag
I really want to like this, and I still hope that it can go out on a high note. The last two seasons have really tested my patience though. However, if I can get through the last seasons of Dexter and True Blood, I can sure as hell get through this one. Of course, it is a chore having to sit through anything with Gemma and Jax being so oblivious to the truth as he always is. Kaitlin may not want to hear this, but I really hate Juice, and I hope he dies. Gemma first though.
Flag
WELL THE WAY I SEE IT IS IF ITS THAT BAD AND BORING WHY IN THE HERE YOU WATCHING FOR
Flag
I didn't even watch the last season I got bored with Jax's downward spiral.
Flag
IF LAST SEASON WAS SO DAM BORING THEN DO US ALL FAVOR AND DONT WATCH IS ONE
Flag
Staff
HOW. DARE. YOU.
Flag
There is no high note for this show. He abandoned high notes and continuity a long time ago.
Flag
Yeah I know that. I really meant I hope it will be better than the previous two and it will deliver a somewhat satisfying ending.
Flag
Staff
This final season better not suck.
Flag
Staff
Quit pretending like I don't have my priorities in order, Tim. Everyone knows Juice's hair is the number 1 topic amongst SOA fans.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members