We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Sons of Anarchy Forums

FX (ended 2014)

Brick Episode Discussion

hal90042000

[1]Oct 5, 2011
    • level: 5

Nobody else has started a topic about this episode so I guess I will. This was a very interesting episode in many ways we now know for sure what we suspected from the start Clay did kill JT and stole his wife do you have any Idea the S***storm this will unleash if the rest of the club found out worst of all Jax. Clay is a Bada** biker but I'm feeling that his days on this earth are numbered. Anybody else want to discuss this episode.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

snickersee

[2]Oct 8, 2011
    • level: 1
    hal90042000 wrote:

Nobody else has started a topic about this episode so I guess I will. This was a very interesting episode in many ways we now know for sure what we suspected from the start Clay did kill JT and stole his wife do you have any Idea the S***storm this will unleash if the rest of the club found out worst of all Jax. Clay is a Bada** biker but I'm feeling that his days on this earth are numbered. Anybody else want to discuss this episode.

They can go a few ways with it. They can use this as a way to write off Clay from the series by having Jax kill him in the season finale. He'll have the support of the club based on Clay's decision to mule coke for the cartel. Or they can kill off Tara and Piney and keep the secret safe which seems to be what Clay is planning to do.

wandafraser

[3]Oct 8, 2011
    • level: 1

So glad to see someone else sharing my thought on this one. I know a lot of people feel the end is coming for Piney, Juice or Bobby but Clay has been putting nails in his coffin for quite some time now and going after Tara would be the last one he needed to put the lid on that sucker. I don't think it'll be Jax that takes him out, though. I'm pretty sure it's going to be Gemma. I think there's a pretty big secret in Clay's past and his conversation with Unser made that even more clear. I think Gemma's in the dark about why Clay killed JT. Aside from that, I think she sees that Clay is getting desperate and knows how dangerous a desperate Clay will be. She loves her son and her grandchildren. She'll take him out if she feels he's threatening them - just like any good mama bear would. I would not screw with Gemma. That's clearly something Clay hasn't figured out yet.

hal90042000

[4]Oct 12, 2011
    • level: 5
    If Gemma knew about Clay killing JT then she is just as guilty as he is then Jax won't just kill Clay he might take out Gemma also.