Sons of Anarchy Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on FXBetween Seasons

Episode Discussion: "Falx cerebri" (S2E06) - Possible Spoliers

RoverGuy

[1]Oct 14, 2009
    • level: 9

In the words of Frank Barone: "Holy Crap!"

Clay really did it this time. Like another forum posts states: Clay is an idiot, fell right into Zoebelles plan. Got the whole freakin club arrested, except for Opie and Piney; where is Half-Sack?. I wonder if the club will go after Darby for lying to them about the purpose of the meeting (recruitment gathering vs church service)?

I wonder how long this storly line will play out? The rest of the season? Surely they will not be out of jail anytime soon. The weapons charges alone would send most of them to jail for a few years, especially any with prior records. I wonder if Tig will be extradited to Oregon?

I guess it will be up to Tara, Gemma, Opie and Piney to A) Protect the assets of the club B) get the rest out of jail C) go after Zoebelle and Weston, et al.

I figure Gemma will go after Polly to hurt Zoebelle (sort of turn about is fair play). Unless she got religion and converts to Jax's cause.

Juices and Chief 'Laurel and Hardy' moment trying to destroy the evidence was pretty funny. Who new diet Coke tasted like piss!

One nitpick - The special effects of the gunshots to the car where hilarious. Shooting INTO a car causes the paint and metal to explode outward? Laughable. You could see the badly done squibs leave really big "bullet holes" of flapping paint, Tara only shot it with a .38 too!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jamieromford

[2]Oct 14, 2009
    • level: 2

Loved this episode, As i understand Halfsack is away having his op to make himself a fullsack, he is one of my fav charicters so i kind of hope he returns to save the day but i dont think that will happen.

In a way i am hoping that they stay in prison for a while, it might make for some interesting viewing, i also think this might be the time that Opie finds out what really happened the night his wife was shot.

Whatever happens i cant wait for the next ep.

MemnochZERO

[3]Oct 14, 2009
    • level: 14
    You know what sucked about last nights episode? It' wasn't 3 hours long. Now just imagine how awesome it would be. Seriously speaking, I loved lastnight's episode. It's further proof the club needs to move into the Jax way of doing things, but without some kind of setback and tension on the show, I don't know if would be as fun to watch. Like you guys I really wonder how they'll handle the guys being in jail, maybe for the sake of story they'll jump ahead a few weeks again. Or the downtime will allow Zobelle to really get a grip in Charming. I mean either way they end result will be fantastic to watch.

VicVinegar

[4]Oct 14, 2009
    • level: 3
    Interesting to see how they'll make it out of lockup.

torque4015

[5]Oct 17, 2009
    • level: 18
    You got to hand it to Zobelle by getting the Club arrested he was able to do in one episode what it took that ATF agent half A season to try and do.

D-DawgMan1

[6]Oct 18, 2009
    • level: 48
    It will be interesting to see what happens over the course of the next few episodes. Hopefully they won't be in prison too long. Maybe two to three episodes and then they will hopefully be out.

But I thought the episode was great. It truly shows that Clay's rash choices are bringing the club down, and I hope that the rest of the group realizes this before it's too late. Unfortunately, Jax was correct and I know that Clay is feeling that burn over that fact.

But you just have to wonder what Piney, Opie, Tara, Gemma, Unser, Hale, Half-Sack, and Chibs (if he gets out of the freaking hospital anytime soon) will be able to get SAMCRO out of this pickle. It seems like an unlikely bunch, the worst possible to help out.

I love all the characters but if you compare them to each other, Clay, Jax, and Tig are probably the strongest of the group at this point. Opie's right up there with them but his judgment's clouded. And Chibs is down with his injuries. It's hard to say how they're going to get the strongest of the group out of prison.

Poor Bobby. He just got out about a month ago and now he's back!

torque4015

[7]Oct 19, 2009
    D-DawgMan1 wrote:
    It will be interesting to see what happens over the course of the next few episodes. Hopefully they won't be in prison too long. Maybe two to three episodes and then they will hopefully be out.

But I thought the episode was great. It truly shows that Clay's rash choices are bringing the club down, and I hope that the rest of the group realizes this before it's too late. Unfortunately, Jax was correct and I know that Clay is feeling that burn over that fact.

But you just have to wonder what Piney, Opie, Tara, Gemma, Unser, Hale, Half-Sack, and Chibs (if he gets out of the freaking hospital anytime soon) will be able to get SAMCRO out of this pickle. It seems like an unlikely bunch, the worst possible to help out.

I love all the characters but if you compare them to each other, Clay, Jax, and Tig are probably the strongest of the group at this point. Opie's right up there with them but his judgment's clouded. And Chibs is down with his injuries. It's hard to say how they're going to get the strongest of the group out of prison.

Some very good points you make Clay is feeling the burn but he's angry at Jax for stoping him when clay had a clear shot at Zobelle.

D-DawgMan1

[8]Oct 20, 2009
    • level: 48
    torque4015 wrote:
    D-DawgMan1 wrote:

Some very good points you make Clay is feeling the burn but he's angry at Jax for stoping him when clay had a clear shot at Zobelle.

Too true about Clay and Jax. But think about it, if Clay had pulled the trigger, then it would have been a done deal for all of them to go away for the rest of their natural born lives.

Of course, they are characters and we as the audience can tell that better than they can knowing what the consequences would be for the show.

torque4015

[9]Oct 20, 2009
    D-DawgMan1 wrote:
    torque4015 wrote:
    D-DawgMan1 wrote:

Too true about Clay and Jax. But think about it, if Clay had pulled the trigger, then it would have been a done deal for all of them to go away for the rest of their natural born lives.

Of course, they are characters and we as the audience can tell that better than they can knowing what the consequences would be for the show.

Good point that would have been murder one but here's another thing that I was wondering after rewatching the episode at the end when Clay looked at Jax I wonder what was going thru his head at the time maybe I'm wrong in thinking that Clay didn't really look that Mad.