Sons of Anarchy Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on FXIn Season

Fruit For The Crows:Episode Discussion

hal90042000

[1]Oct 18, 2011
    • level: 5

This was one of those episode that you can't take you eye's of the screen Clay has really turned into a Jerk this season and now we know that he killed Jax's father. I guess it was Unser's plan to get Tara's under the club's protection. I feel so sorry for Juice he was backed into a corner forced to kill a member and Clay giving him that patch was the last nail in the coffin. I hate the worm ADA I hope he get's his head blown like certin ATM Agent.

R.I.P Juice

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ibnuts

[2]Oct 19, 2011
    • level: 2

I like Juice, but I'm pretty sure he can't even kill himself right. At the end, after the screen went black, you could hear what sounded like a branch snapping. He's probably still alive.

coutterhill

[3]Oct 19, 2011
    • level: 14

I heard a branch breaking also.

Amenchaos

[4]Oct 19, 2011
    • level: 6
    he was in previews for the next episode also

D-DawgMan1

[5]Oct 20, 2011
    • level: 49
    I am pretty sure Juice is still alive as well. It definitely sounded like the branch broke. But will he survive the season?

I mean, it is pretty clear to me that somebody has to kick the bucket this season. There is no way that all of them can stay alive by the end with everything that's going on. Whether it's someone in the club, Gemma, or Tara, we'll see. But I really doubt that all of the main characters will be alive at the end of this season.

hal90042000

[6]Oct 22, 2011
    • level: 5
    D-DawgMan1 wrote:
    I am pretty sure Juice is still alive as well. It definitely sounded like the branch broke. But will he survive the season?

I mean, it is pretty clear to me that somebody has to kick the bucket this season. There is no way that all of them can stay alive by the end with everything that's going on. Whether it's someone in the club, Gemma, or Tara, we'll see. But I really doubt that all of the main characters will be alive at the end of this season.

Call me crazy but I don't think that Clay is going to survive this season with him admiting that he killed JT and now putting a hit out on Tara that give Jax 2 reason's to kill him.