Sons of Anarchy Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on FXIn Season

Question about season 4...*Spoilers*

Newp

[1]Sep 14, 2011
    • level: 5

A friend and I were talking about last nights episode "Booster", and she brought up the possibility that Clay may have set up Opie and Jax to be captured by the Russians, and have Romeo show up at aconvenienttime. Seemsplausibleto me, I just want to hear some other opinions. I feel like it could have happened, maybe to show the other guys how smart it would be to have the cartel on your side?

Just speculating....

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jemadari

[2]Sep 14, 2011
    • level: 12

I'm liking the speculation though it to me seems like a bit of a gamble that the russians wouldn't summarily execute one of them to convey the seriousness of their position

That being said with retirement in mind I believe Clay would be perfectly willing to write off Jax or Opie as the cost of doing business

Newp

[3]Sep 21, 2011
    • level: 5

Thank you for your answer. It seems I have a few questions about this season.

A friend and I were talking again this morning, and we're discussing if there are any racial issues throughout the club, or if it is justSheriff Roosevelt's speculation. We are going back through the season, and I can't recall any evidence that the club is actually racist, and feel like the good Sheriff is just trying to scare Juice. I mean, sure, all members of Samro are "white", but does that make them outright racists? Or is that just the way it happens to be?

Jemadari

[4]Sep 22, 2011
    • level: 12

During the first season for awhile there it seemed every other word out of their mouths was the n-word yet they do business with the black gangs and bikers so that's kind of open to interpretation because as you said they never come off as outright racist(i've known many instances of older people here in the south who use the n-word with no malice it's just the way they were raised)

The biggest tell for me though is that Juice in my opinion seemed genuinely worried about the sheriff revealing his lineage but it would seem as though we're going to have to wait until Juice's next encounter with the sheriff and see if he tells him to go to hell which is what I would have expected him to do immediately if he was confident in his club backing him on the issue