Sons of Anarchy Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on FXBetween Seasons

Season 2... fizzle or sizzle?

DonaldCholak

[1]Aug 13, 2009
    • level: 2

This first season pushed this show up to one of my favorite television shows they have out right now. Every episode left me with one of two emotions. Either I was saying "F@#! Yeah" or "Hell No" and I'm just trying to decide if the second season is going to actually get right into this little civil war in the SOA or if they're going to drag it out for...ev...er. I haven't really seen any previews so please, let me know what you think especially if you've seen anything for next season. I think if they get right into it it's going to be another awesome season. However, if the plan is to draw it out as long as possible and make it last two or three seasons I think this show will head straight downhill... either way I guess I'm hooked for at least one more season, but - talk to me Goose.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

junkie001

[2]Aug 19, 2009
    • level: 6
    From the previews I just watched I get a feeling that the 'civil war' storyline is going to get resolved rather quickly. But I do think that the...resentment will remain for a while. One way or another, it looks like it's going to be another awesome season. I'm really excited for it.

RoverGuy

[3]Aug 21, 2009
    • level: 9

Like a frying pan full of bacon...sizzle.

Lot's more action, violence, tension...plus Henry Rollins.

mksystem74

[4]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 11
    Season premiere says it all.... sizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzle

MemnochZERO

[5]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 14
    Season premiere was fantastic. I was a little nervous about Arkin and Rollins' characters because I didn't want them replacing Darby who rules. Nice to see how COMPLETELY different they are from him in terms of personality.
    I think this season's gonna be great.

GHMob

[8]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 2
    Definitely sizzle. ever since the lost of shields i was hoping FX would dish out another awesome series premiere. And they've done it in spades with SOA...i was so happy they went with a much darker and edgier approach then with past series. Kurt Sutter has really done a fantastic job capturing the essence of what makes a great show. casting amazing actors. writing intense dialogue with scenes that makes you jump up wanting more and more. cool choice of music for the montages. characters kick FN ass. just the whole aspect of SOA is compelling. Overall. i can't wait to see what happens next week. i honestly don't wanna spoil it for anyone that hasn't seen the first episode of season two yet. But if you haven't been keeping tabs on any of those spoiler sites and watching previews. you're in for a surprise that will certainly shock you to the core.

tjaman

[9]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 32
    I thought it took too long to wrap up that Donna thing (sorry -- I'd stopped caring about that whole storyline before it even started) but felt it was completely eclipsed by the NeoNazi storyline. Adam Arkin and Henry Rollins -- what a "get"! More of my reaction at my podcast. Enjoy!

DreamCruise

[10]Oct 4, 2009
    • level: 13
    I am new to this series, only recently watched Season #1......am loving Season #2.......just as good, if not better.