Sons of Anarchy Forums

FX (ended 2014)

tara and jax

hookedonsoa

[1]Oct 1, 2009
    • level: 2
    so from this weeks show i take it that tara is now jax's ol lady what does that mean exactly
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RoverGuy

[2]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 9

It means they are officially girlfriend and boyfriend. Like giving a girl your class ring in high school. It also tells other women that Jax is off the market and they better leave him alone, and vice verse, no guy better go for Tara.

It is almost like they are married in the eyes of the SOA club.

Edited on 10/03/2009 9:28am

hookedonsoa

[3]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 2
    thanks for info - do you think that imma is done making her play on jax- also what do you think about the remark made to tara by the staff member at the hospital i hope she is not in trouble -

RoverGuy

[4]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 9

Yeah, the whole friends on both sides of the law comment made me wonder.

She is supposed to be a straight arrow, law abiding doctor. But she is tipping toward 'the dark side' by helping the SOA. She has already operated on the one IRA guy inside the club. All gunshot wounds are supposed to be reported to the police (and the hospital). And now helping Gemma hide the rape.

The administrator calling her out may lead to another story line where she has to choose between Jax and the club, and a 'normal' hospital career.

It would be interesting to see Tara kick some butt (Ima specifically). I was hoping to see that at the end of "Fix"? But Tara just got back at Ima by 'getting' Jax in the bathroom.