Sons of Anarchy Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on FXBetween Seasons

Which Sons of Anarchy character is your favourite?

DavidJackson8

[21]Dec 10, 2011
    • level: 10
    Right now, I'd probably go with Opie. I like Jax, Bobby, and Juice, as well, but probably not enough to be my favorite character.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

babygirlwya

[22]Dec 14, 2011
    • level: 1
    gimma and the sherriff

RhiannonEggle

[23]Dec 26, 2011
    Tig for sure! He is absolutely out to lunch and Kim Coates plays the role perfectly. He has some of the best moments in the show. What I really love though, is that he is more complex then we initially see. He`s crazy, deep, and DANGEROUS! The show would not be the same without him.

BLacqWyng

[24]Feb 24, 2012
    • level: 12
    Tig or Chibs and Opie come closests to what I see around me as real life bikers, Clay is ok too, yet a little overdone in "evilness", Jax an Juice are weak links.

AnarchyE

[25]Apr 15, 2012

Im new to the web site so be gentle. I have watched Sons since the first series and I have to say Im hooked. Jax is my favourite by far. When I was pregnant with my daughter I had a major thing for Jax. Opie is my next favourite.

Kaili_K

[26]Jun 6, 2012
    • level: 47
    Chibs and Opie

bjharfy

[27]Jun 7, 2012
    Tig by far. All the characters are well written and played perfectly. Kim Coates is amazing as Tig. Crazy, without fear, barely in this universe, with alot of depth and loyalty. I hope this series recognizes the talent of Coates, Pearlman, Segal and the rest of the regular cast. Great job Mr. Sutter; keepem coming...ready for Season 5.

braes

[28]Aug 16, 2012
    • level: 9
    Jax, followed by opie

coconutdancing

[29]Sep 19, 2012
    • level: 3
    LOL

His accent might change but the walk, that's all Hunnam… I think it's like a gansta Brit thing?

ChicksHateMe

[30]Sep 27, 2012
    • level: 8

Opie. I've liked his acting in other shows too. 2nd is Tara, I'm in love.

PeterGellar

[31]Oct 17, 2012
    • level: 4

ALEX TIG TRAGER

I'M SICK AND A BIT OF A PSYCHO JUST LIKE TIG

fleckman

[32]Oct 24, 2012

Jax all the way. He has a value system, loves who he loves, and is a stone cold one percenter. What has me stumped is these guys sleeping with Gemma? She's a great character but she is 20 years past her sex prime and not a pretty gal to start with. If I walked into a bar and saw her sitting there alone I could drink every drop of Tequila in the joint and still not go there. Oh well! I guess there's a hat for every head.

luv4pits

[33]Nov 14, 2012
    • level: 5

Initially, when the show first began, my favorite was Jax. I admired his wisdom and ability to see outside the box. He was the the complete antithesis of Clay. I saw him as the Michael Corleone of the outlaw motorcycle world. As time went on, my favorite became Opie, because he was an outlaw with a heart. He was gangster, but at the same time he had a conscious and was led by a sense of old-fashioned eye-for-an-eye type justice. His assassination of agent Stahl remains one of the premiere killings on a show that is inundated with unique murders.

But, with the demise of Opie, my favorites are, in this order, Chibs, Jax, and Happy. Chibs and Happy are quintessential outlaws. They will kill first, and ask questions later. Jax still has the aroma of the thinking outlaw. he looks at the long game instead of the short rewards. I simply wish he would kill Clay and be done with it! I like Tara as well. I'm glad to see she's no longer conflicted about her loyalty to the club. Gemma remains (in my mind) the queen of the club, but they need to retire the story line of her as a drug addicted whore, being pimped out by her son. That's far beneath the character we've been introduced to for the previous four season.

In season five, in my opinion, Clay and Juice needs to die. Clay is manipulative and deceitful, and his only purpose for living seems to be to make life hell for Jax. The gun deal with the Irish? Yeah, that sounds like a good reason to keep him alive, but what's the point if he's planning your demise with every step he takes. Juice has degraded from a loyal soldier to a simpleton, cry baby, and *itch! He's too weak to wear the patch. He needs to go!

But, of course, this is all my opinion.

Bel-MarduKKK

[34]Nov 26, 2012
    • level: 3

Tig is the best. Totally crazy. Besides that, his sexual deviance is legendary.