Sons of Anarchy

Kiss

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 01, 2011 on FX

7.2
  • Kiss-Goodbye?

I think that this was an absolutely amazing episode. I was disappointed (slightly) with last season and how long it took to find and then get back Abel, but this season seems to be moving on at a great pace. Kurt Sutter wasn't kidding when he said that this was a pivotal episode and that it shouldn't be missed.

Gemma's heartbreak and grief at finding Piney dead made me wonder if she was grieving for Piney, or if it was grief that Clay had once again committed an unspeakable horror. I think the worst part about this, is no one in the club knows the Clay that we (and Gemma) know. No one knows that Clay killed JT. Piney found out, and now he is gone too.

With regards to the hit now out on Tara, I don't think that Jax will believe that Clay had nothing to do with it. Not after Donna. And what will Opie do when he finds out that not only did Clay take his wife from him, but his Father too? The blowback from Clay's actions is what I can't wait for.

As for Juice, who knew Theo Rossi was such a phenomenal actor? In less capable hands, this story might run flat, but I feel and believe how torn up inside Juice is about what he may have to do.

I am also wondering, if, since when this season was finished being written and shot, there wasn't a 5th season picked up officially, if all bets are off and that means that anyone could be gone. Like Tara, or Clay. Thanks for the great storytelling Kurt Sutter...