Sons of Anarchy

NS

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 30, 2010 on FX

7.4
  • I just couldn't have imagined any greater finale for this awesome show: Let me put it in one word: Epic!

After this episode it should be clear beyond any shadow of a doubt: Sons of Anarchy has become one the most innovative and well-crafted TV dramas of the last 10 years: Right from the very beginning it has been bold, honest and it does not back away from killing off main characters if the logic of the show's premise calls for it. (Tara might be an exeption from the rule)
    This finale tied up a lot of loose ends very well, one of them originating in season one: Opie taking revenge while simultaneously carrying out Jax's master plan was a moment bursting with poetic justice - I was shocked and deeply satisfied at the same time.
    When everyone inside the van started laughing I just kept on smirking for at least five more minutes: This show has become on of my all-time favorites next to Dexter and Californication - waiting for season four is gonna feel like ages to me!!!