Sons of Anarchy

NS

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 30, 2010 on FX

7.4
  • ...god! ( Spoilers )

First: To the first dude that review the episode. Kurt Sutter had a 7 seasons plan for SOA, and the ratings are awesome for FX, so...so far they will be having the 7 seasons Sutter wants.

This season finale was awesome, I feel like I have to lower the rating of June Weeding, which was awesome, to make justice for this episode. It tied a lot of loose ends, even from season 1, in a way which might be a little predictable, but it was perfect.
    This episode had me on the edge of my seat all the episode, but then the dominoes started falling with the longest version of "Hey Hey My My" you'll ever heard, and I just sat there smiling watching perfection. A perfect end to a so-so season.

Like in a heist show, we thought it was option A or B. Jax giving Jimmy to Stahl and the IRA guys, and for that getting in trouble with SAMCRO and the IRA, but getting Gemma free and lower the jail time of SAMCRO, or Option B, killing Jimmy, stoping the deal with Stahl, making Gemma go to jail, and the gang getting a full conviction.

It was option C...SAMCRO knew about the deal...and in the end everyone got his sweet sweet revenge.

I'm just sad Stahl had to go :( She was doing a great job in the show, but this is SOA, anything can happen.

I can't wait to season 4, and what would probably be, 10 episodes of Tara hiding the letters from Jax. I have a feeling this is going to be Clay's last season.

EDIT: stop downvoting the episode you lifeless piece of crap. When I started writting the episode, it had a 9.8 with 37 votes. Now a 9.4 with 43 votes...6 people decide to enter to vote a 1? I don't think so.