Sons of Anarchy

Tuesday 10:00 PM on FX Premiered Sep 03, 2008 In Season

neomichel

Sons of Anarchy Fan Reviews (135)

• This Show Sucks

This shows sucks so much i hate it so much i wish it would end.
  • Like father, like son

I still say little Abel at some point gets hold of a gun and gives someone their 'just deserts'
  • happy ending

Wife and I have watched this show from the beginning. The way we hope it ends is; All of the gangs that are still alive get together and massacre the entire SOA club, including Gemma of course. As Jax and Gemma lay there dying Gemma tells Jax that it was her who killed Tara. Jax shoots Gemma and then blows his brains out.
  • Sons of Anarchy S7X3 "Playing with Monsters"!

You Are Now Watching Sons of Anarchy S7X3 "Playing with Monsters"! >>> 5WlNe
  • Great Fun

I really like this show even though when i step back and really analyze I realise I shouldn't. They are essentially just the worse criminal organisation in the world, forever making bad decisions, trusting/killing the wrong people, not killing people they should when they should like Gemma and many others. But I suppose its these bad decisions that make the show. Its good fun but put your brain in neutral, oh and season 3 is god awful trash. I'm Irish, born and bred and that season is an insult to the country and our accents.
  • So Effin Good

Kurt Sutter (writer of The Shield) creates great characters with eccentric and complex storylines that fit together perfectly. Caught onto this great show late, but ever since then I've been advising everyone to watch it!
  • Just love this show

Awesome! Different, new, daring, bold, emotional. I love this show.
  • Hit the ground running

From the outset Sons of Anarchy delivers terrific story telling and hardass violence. From their relationships with the other gangs within their area to their dealings with the Cartel and IRA. Any fan who has seen this show will admit that from the beginning you will find yourself hooked and at the end of every season you will have the calender out counting down to the beginning of the new season. The Cast of Hunnam , Ron Pearlman, Katey Sagal and others play their characters as if it was their calling to be in this show.

• Sons Of Anarchy Finale is on the way!

Sons of Anarchy burst onto our screens for the first time back in 2008. Roaring full throttle in a hail of beards, bullets and scorching leather. From the first episode I was hooked. The pixies that have been under their 90210 rocks, I will elaborate a little, just for you. The show centres on two parallel storylines, tightly woven. - See more at: 21774053/article/2198018
  • One of the best shows ever!

Die hard SOA fan, can't wait for season 7 to start. It is sad about Tara, but it was inevitable really. The show is filled with drama and action, which i love. Jax is gorgeous, i love and hate Gemmas character, Katey Sagel does a fantastic job. Love all the SOA crew too! Awesome show
  • Tara is gone for good!

So Tara is finally gone, good riddance! Her expressions are always more or less the same. Most of the time she walks with a frown and walks with limps arms to the side. ( the walking dead ) Can't see Jax and her together or maybe I just don't like her. There is something unbecoming about her, not sure if the character is supposed to be like that or just the acting is not up to par. No tears when when she saw her kids in the hospital but was teary eyed when Jamma got hurt from the car accident? What was that? Her mind must have been foggy when she made the decision to stay with Jax knowing his lifestyle then halfway towards the marriage she bails out! Where is the loyalty and commitment?

Can somebody recommend another show that is as good as or better than SOA or Breaking Bad? They rock.
  • Sons of Anarchy

what date is season 7 going to start?
  • Sons of Anarchy ????

Is there a Season 7 ??
  • Sons of anarchy

Sons of anarchy should be rated the best show of the year. It's so ridiculous when you see a boring show, that gets such high ratings. It must be some kind of in house connections thingy, that making these that happen
  • season 6 esp 1

Bated seeing Jade to give into temptation
  • Perfectly Gritty

I was saddened when Breaking Bad was over. I thought, "where am I gonna get my suspense and drama now?" A couple people recommended me to watch Sons of Anarchy to fill that hole and I must say, this show surprised me. I admit, it took me awhile to get into it but the drama builds and builds and you eventually grow a connection to the characters. The biker family dynamic is portrayed outstandingly and it's really interesting how far these boys go to protect each other and the club. Yes, it gets bloody. Yes, there are some uncomfortable and gritty scenarios BUT the show is so well done that you can't take your eyes off. I'm not much of a fan of violence and "gang" tv shows but this one really does it for me. I HIGHLY recommend this show to everyone.
  • SOA ROCKS!!!

The actors and actresses are powerful and the family aspect of that type of lifestyle is pretty on point!! I love Katy Sagal! She is awesome!!

Looking forward to another season!!
  • wow mayhem, mayhem, and carnage

Ive watched SOA for sometime and each season ends the same in carnage but in the same retrospect it also pulls the incentive to watch (or bear to watch). That being said the concept revolves around the lesson the violence in it shows its in our nature to destroy ourselves as well as save ourselves, your sins will revisit you and the cost is more than you can bear. That being said this is a very deep, emotional, prolonging, (had to throw that in) aggressive, and violent show. Its still entertainment that I love to watch
  • I am done!

Are they serious? The one redeeming thing about Jax is his relationship with his wife. She is everything that is decent in him and as long as she was in the picture there was hope for him. No reason to watch this show again.....
  • Why is this so slowly rated ? I

Why is this so slowly rated ? I have no clue I see series so stupid an the get rated 8 or nine

What do we want Clean nice shows No one smokes No one is different No one is anyone actually

With al its up and downs I rather look these series . Get a life folks ;-)
  • people

I dont get whats wrong with people here. They rate this show so low its stupid. There must be so many haters who rates the episodes 1 and that ruins it for all others. On imdb the episodes is rated between 7.8-8.6 while here its 4.9-7. If you cant make a professional judgement then stay away
  • HUGE FAN OF THE SHOW

I love this show I think Kurt Sutter is a genius!! I love Charlie Hunnam he embodies Jax perfectly. This is my favorite show on tv the writing and acting is incredible.
  • I'm gonna kill first.....

Ugh, this show is so frustrating. Jackson's love for his "club" over all else leads to some pretty wild story lines. By the end of Season 5, I was so ready for Jax to kill Clay, but from all of the previous seasons, you knew he wouldn't. I love Ron Pearlman, and the show would definitely suffer without him, but, I would like to see Jackson actually follow through on his words and advance the plot.

I can only take so much of" I'm gonna kill Clay, but it gets old after awhile.
  • I'm intrigued!

Discovered this show recently on Netflix, saw Katey Sagal's name on this show so I took a chance. I really like the show. It's sometimes a little too violent but the story line keeps me interested. I love all the actors, very talented cast. I hated seeing some of them die. I love adventurous shows and this close to it.
  • Irreverent

Like most Hollywood shows they ruin it with blasphemy. And some of the worse I have seen in any show. I was surprised the actor wasn't struck by lightening during the scene. I'd rate it a zero, but the score wont go that low.
  • Love of life

Shows becoming a soap opera. let's get back to head banging and the stuff that mad it a hit.
  • Love the show

every week I look forward to is my very favorite show!Keep it coming!
  • Beat tv series ever!!!

Honestly speaking one of the all time best tv series I have seen up to date!!! Great show
  • Paradise???

I live near Paradise. Paradise is not in the desert. How about some realism?
  • SONS OF ANARCHY

Not for children!! Boy, Tara shocked me last night!
< 1 2 3 4 5