Sons of Anarchy

Sovereign

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Sep 11, 2012 on FX

• Great season-opener, Brutal ending... A couple spoilers below...

I noticed no one's really wrote a decent review so I'll write a few words.

In terms of being a season-opener, I thought this episode was excellent. Not slow at all, good pacing, a few interesting new characters. One being Jimmy Smits (Dexter) as Nero, Gemma's new love interest; another being Damian Pope. One episode in and Pope is probably the meanest, scariest bad guy we've seen in Sons.

Back in Charming, Clay and Gemma are separated. Gemma, having been almost dethroned, is a little bit of a hot mess. Clay has turned into an old man... really quickly. I was almost feeling sorry for him until he went and lied to the club about what really happened with Piney. Convenient way to get them to vote in his favor while Opie, who knows the real story, is away.

We're also made aware that there have been a couple home invasions in Charming, apparently aimed at friends of the Sons. The cliffhanger showed Unser being attacked in Gemma's home. We don't see who's doing it, just a prosthetic leg.... Spoiler: Greg the Peg was just voted into SAMCROW today.

I just have to say, I can generally tolerate the violence on this show, usually it just makes things a little more real. However, the end of Sovereign was a little too "real" for me. Am I the only one seriously disturbed?? Poor Tig =( I knew there would be retaliation, but that was truly awful.
  • Gteat shoe

Good show
  • this sucks

cant watch it ,every time I push play it sends me to a other link
  • AAAAAWWWWWWWW Yeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Leaves us ready for some more sons!!!!!
  • Son of Anarchy