Sons of Anarchy

The Sleep of Babies

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 19, 2008 on FX

6.9
  • Things went bad. Able got out of the hospital which was a blessing. The niners screwed SAMCRO & took the money & the guns while killing most of the Mayans. & tick, the jerk, instead of killing OP, who wasnt the rat, he killed Donna.

This was by far the best episode so far, and based on the previews, next week's season finale is only going to be better. I know that I would have never seen this week coming, and next week showed amazing clips. Yet, now, I don't know what to expect or what to believe. But knowing this show, justice will be done. One way or the other, Jax will get justice on what happened to OP's family. Anyone with family of any sense of the word was hit hard with this one and it came close to jerking a few tears from me myself.
  • Very well written!

This show has kept me guessing all season. I never expected the ending. It was an absolute tearjerker, especially when OP found out. My heart broke for him and his children (who are now motherless). It was very well played out though. I was so shocked when OP and his wife switched cars. I knew what was going to happen then but was kind of hoping it didn't. I loved watching Jax with Abel. It's nice to see that softer side of him. He's going to be a great father in future seasons. I wonder how him and Tara will work out at the end of all of this.
  • Quite a good episode. Need to know who sings "Forever Young"...

Quite a good episode, for sure. Does anybody know who is singing that "Forever Young" song that plays at the beginning and end of this episode? If somebody knows, it would be greatly appreciated... Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • SAMCRO tries to trade with the Mayans but things go bad. Able leaves the hospital and welcomed home with a party that includes everyone from the club. After the party a tragedy follows Opie home and tears apart the club between the future and past.

A great episode with many twist and edge of your seat jumps. I get frustrated with the Jax/Tara/Wendy triangle and Gemma's attempts to return her family to normalcy. The episode kept my attention constantly. I am amazed at the club's willingness to turn so quickly on a member that swears his loyalty. The writers have done a great job changing up the plot lines and illustrating the struggle in Jax's heart to follow his father's dream or to follow the club. This installment had all that the show is known for which brings viewers back for more. This show is one of my favorites and this episode is a reason why.