Sons of Anarchy

To Be, Act 2

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Dec 06, 2011 on FX

7.2
  • I have to say this show just keeps getting better each season, and the finale to this one just left me wanting more.

I cannot believe that in S01 I felt this show to be cheesy and too try hard. It has really become worthy of it's salt by the story lines they have brought to the last few seasons. This one is even better than the last, in my humble opinion. It leaves me wanting more right now, and the wait is almost infuriating, and not many shows these days do that.

Jax has finally taken the bull by the horns, albeit not by his own choice, but the inevitable situation has been fulfilled. I cannot wait to see what becomes of the presidents war here, and if this doesn't open up an entirely new set of stories for later seasons, nothing will. I am not entirely sure if the plan is for a continued series, or if there is a limit to the story with an outcome, but what a ride it is.

tl;dr - Brilliant episode, want more now, hate non ratings seasons, and.. I can always watch season 1,2 and 3 if it boils down to it.

9/10 - 9 for Opi not showing up at the end.