Sons of Anarchy

To Thine Own Self

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 20, 2012 on FX

• A clever title goes here!

OMG what a great episode and season can't wait till next week
  • I can feel it coming in the air tonight

Sorry PC, but it had to be said. I can feel all the chess pieces being meticulously placed. But, I do have a few questions.

What's the significance of the "legal papers" that Jax has been trying to get from Clay? Bobby mentioned something about Jax not being able to prove that Clay was behind the Nomad home invasions since they no longer had access to the papers. Why would Clay's arrangement with the Nomads be documented?

And when Bobby said they no longer had any proof of Clay's deceit, why wouldn't the confession from Juice and Frankie be all the proof they need? When did an Outlaw MC need to prove their suspicions as if they were lawyers? Jax is the club president. He knows Clay killed is father, Piney, and masterminded the attempt on Tara. I can only assume that they're saving Clay's demise as a season finale audience attraction.

I've said several times, if Opie can be killed then everyone other than Jax is expendable. I love Chibs, he's one of my favorite characters next to Jax and Opie (RIP), but he should have been killed by Frankie two episodes ago, when he was forced to drive Frankie during his escape from the club. There's absolutely no reason that Clay or Juice should survive the season.
  • Increasingly pathetic

This used to be a great show. However, each and every episode of this season makes clear that the creators/writers have no ideas anymore. All major characters have become persitantly unbelievable. I will not even watch the remaining episodes of this season and I cannot imagine that there will be another season.