Sons of Tucson Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Episode 1.1 .....**Spoilers**

Yaspaa

[1]Mar 12, 2010
    • level: 79
    Please forward all discussion regarding the first episode to this thread, thanks.
    Edited on 03/20/2010 5:55am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

topoopon

[2]Mar 14, 2010
    • level: 19

So, this show is that popular, huh? Well, I really wanted to enjoy this. The hype was incredible. I like Labine. Reaper and Invasion were great shows. This one? It has a shaky foundation. What happens in season 3 or 4? And it was low on laughs. I smiled a few times, but never mustered so much as a chuckle.

For Tyler Labine I will watch another episode, but without improvement, I will happily delete SoT from my DVR.

Pilot Episode: C/C-

EJamison

[3]Mar 14, 2010
    • level: 17

I liked "Invasion" but I gave up on "Reaper" pretty quickly. I don't usually drop a show after just the pilot but I've got 21 hours of primetime shows to watch this week so I don't know if I'll bother with this one. It's just too silly.

I suppose I'll leave it on my TiVo and if I manage to watch everything else (including some daytime and late night shows), and if I finish my taxes then maybe I'll watch it. I can't see this makingit to another season.

Edited on 03/14/2010 11:00pm

chas031

[4]Mar 15, 2010
    • level: 7

YYYYYYYYYYYYYAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weak plot, poor direction, lack of interest in characters, and no draw!! See ya!!

haldrey

[5]Mar 15, 2010
    • level: 22
    A kind of lame start, definitively did not measure to Labine previous shows. He is funny but a good supporting cast is needed. Another thing I did not like is that his character is exactly the same as in Reaper. Let's see how the show develops.

Yaspaa

[6]Mar 19, 2010
    • level: 79
    EJamison wrote:

I liked "Invasion" but I gave up on "Reaper" pretty quickly. I don't usually drop a show after just the pilot but I've got 21 hours of primetime shows to watch this week so I don't know if I'll bother with this one. It's just too silly.

I suppose I'll leave it on my TiVo and if I manage to watch everything else (including some daytime and late night shows), and if I finish my taxes then maybe I'll watch it. I can't see this makingit to another season.

I agree, the show left a lot to be desired, but Reaper was awesome!