Sons of Tucson Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

**General Discussion**

Yaspaa

[1]Feb 13, 2010
    • level: 78
    For anything remotely to do with Sons of Tucson, post here, thankyou.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

azbooboo

[2]Mar 15, 2010
    • level: 1

The show isn't bad, but as a native tucsonan i'm very disappointed. First the choice of SR86 shows an unfamiliaritywith Tucson. It is the route between tucson, the res & mexico. SR 77 towards Catalina would have been more appropriate. The scenery looks nothing like Tucson the house looks like every cul-de-sac in Orange County. Even the strip mall didn't look like ours. The only thing that resembled Tucson was that youused a charter school. If you want to use our city in your title, at least show us some respect by attempting to use a similar looking environment.

tjaman

[3]Mar 15, 2010
    • level: 32
    Got it taped, looking forward to watching it. Tyler Labine is a hoot.

tjaman

[4]Mar 17, 2010
    • level: 32
    Tyler Labine was a hoot. The show is impossible, but pretty funny. I'll give it a shot.

holgatej77

[5]Mar 23, 2010
    • level: 6

Two words: Arrested Development. Any time a remotely good (and unique) 1/2 hour comedy debuts on Fox, you can almost exactly schedule it's death and burial. What's really frustrating is Fox can't decide if it wants Sundays to be "Animation Domination" or something else. I really think that when they decide to debut a new show, they put it on primetime on Sunday because they think that if it stands half a chance, it will do well in that time slot. Granted, "Sons" is probably best placed here, but it's like Russian Roulette. This show is so cool and I think they could achieve "Malcolm in the Middle" greatness and longevity, but I don't think it will happen because they have some kind of false formula and if they don't get the results they want, they will kill it.

So, I guess what I'm saying is, if you like this show, please email Fox and tell them. Neilson ratings are a joke. I hope they pay at least as much attention to fan appreciation...